Christopher Lovejoy EXPLAINS what happened in his fight Mahmoud Charr

Lovejoy losing to Charr was the biggest upset since Broner-Maidana.
I was expecting him walk through Charr considering the world beaters he had walked through before. Hopefully he gets back on track, so he can finally get a shot at AJ or Fury.

Not playing this, BTW. Anything besides « I just got my fat ass kicked » is hardly relevant at all.

Why did EXPLAINS need to be in caps?

How can you have a 19-0 record, all KO’s and not even be ranked among the top 90 best HWs of your own country?? How bad has his opposition been ffs
What’s even worse, how does this guy get a shot at any version of a world title, even as fckin worthless as the wba regular title is. This fella, and his fight with charr, is everything that is wrong with the sport

no doubt his explanation is actually just excuses

video caps:
he focuses on his next fight as a must to win in August this year
1:51 he came to fight, to win and lost, no excuses
2:444 the excuses start flowing:
- he wasnt prepared
- didnt arrive to the venue on time
- not enough time to warm up
- first round he hurt his shoulder
- his trainer sprayed the drink onto his body instead of giving it to him to drink
- it was a flash knockdown
4:00 he thinks he did good in the first round and controlled the fight (oh my)
4:20: he has no major injuries from the fight.
4:45 he will be in shape and is in camp , no one can stop gods plan thats why he wins his next fight
5min: next victim (his words) is Jonny Fisher

I wont comment now on this, because that would be a very sarcastic post. :)

Last edited:
How can you have a 19-0 record, all KO’s and not even be ranked among the top 90 best HWs of your own country?? How bad has his opposition been ffs
What’s even worse, how does this guy get a shot at any version of a world title, even as fckin worthless as the wba regular title is. This fella, and his fight with charr, is everything that is wrong with the sport

no doubt his explanation is actually just excuses

boxing is an illusion.

3,961,345,487 men in the world and only ONE of them has beaten Lovejoy. Put some damn respect on the name!

I wanna see Lovejoy vs Wilder after Fury beats The Bronze Bomber again.

Very similar boxing skills and I’d give Wilder the edge on power. Could be very interesting.

Back