Christodoulou is the worst fighter in the ufc since...

You moron, you said they were fighting against random turkish bartenders. Christodoulou has never fought a Turk , he has fought mostly random Greeks. Get your facts straight son
i actually try make a point about how greek fight scene works but cant get through ur thick stupid brain cause you take everything too personally but to answer to ur point too if christodoulou had faced semi decent opposition he would have never looked like that even if he lost(no hate for tony) but fuckin face it.

Tom Watson was on this card too.. LMAO he is so bad. flyweights could beat Watson Iam sure of it.

You moron, you said they were fighting against random turkish bartenders. Christodoulou has never fought a Turk , he has fought mostly random Greeks. Get your facts straight son

i actually try make a point about how greek fight scene works but cant get through ur thick stupid brain cause you take everything too personally but to answer to ur point too if christodoulou had faced semi decent opposition he would have never looked like that even if he lost(no hate for tony) but fuckin face it.

Lol dat Greek passion...I can hear the indecipherable screaming and see the wild gesticulations quickly leading to a brawl from here!

roxanne-modafferi-3.jpg
HOW DARE YOU! :icon_chee

Seriously though Roxy actually has some skills, but just pretty bad stand-up. Though her stand-up has looked A LOT better in her last couple fights. No where near the worst fighter in UFC history.

HOW DARE YOU! :icon_chee

Seriously though Roxy actually has some skills, but just pretty bad stand-up. Though her stand-up has looked A LOT better in her last couple fights. No where near the worst fighter in UFC history.

You seem to have a bias towards females. But I'd say it's between her and that karate guy from UFC 1 Fred Etish I think.

A number of good fighters named in this thread. Sherdoggers these days have no idea who they're talking about.

He is dreadful but IMO, we've seen dozens of guys this bad at 155 and 170, those divisions have such a high turnover and are the most populated, some dregs always slip through the net.

He is dreadful but IMO, we've seen dozens of guys this bad at 155 and 170, those divisions have such a high turnover and are the most populated, some dregs always slip through the net.

Dozens of guys this bad? GTFOH

Not in modern UFC at least. Very, very few fighters have looked that bad in the UFC in recent memory. Ruan Potts, Oli Thompson, Peggy Morgan and Alexis Dufresne are the only ones that come to mind for me where they didn't looked skilled at a single part of MMA. Christodooloo is in the same boat

Back