Christodoulou is the worst fighter in the ufc since...

I knew when they announced his best accomplishment to be BJJ champion of Greece that he was going to be a stinker. No striking, No BJJ, UFC just filling up cards with cans to make up the numbers. One more horrible fight on this card and I'm cancelling my Fight pass, getting so sick of UFC putting cans in just to top up fight cards.

you want to support them really but when you watch match ups against turkish random bartenders to pad the records this is the result...i mean it was cringe worthy really uncomfortable....

Jessica Rakoczy fucking sucked. Idd but still owns modaferi's ass :)

you want to support them really but when you watch match ups against turkish random bartenders to pad the records this is the result...i mean it was cringe worthy really uncomfortable....

Zambidis=/= Christodoulou and you can't say that Zambidis' record is padded unless you're a retard.

Alexis-Dufresne-UFC-182-Jones-v-Cormier-BiQbazIR6BWl.jpg

She was indeed awful.

Still destroys Ron DeRousey.

Ha, yeah. They could both make 145. The sad part is, I bet Rousey would be favored owing to the tabloid natured hype explosion. For those that entertain the ridiculous notion that Ronda would have anything close to a chance, against any man in the UFC, feast your eyes on this.[YT]watch?v=FsaTPtUl4vs[/YT]

like the 5v5 greece vs turkish jobbers kickboxing/mma promotions or you really never heard of that?

MMA promotions? nah
KB promotions? sure

Are we talking about Christodoulou here or about some random KB promotion with shitty matchmaking?

You know she's a shit WMMA fighter if she wears a T-Shirt as a part of her fight kit.

Ha, yeah. They could both make 145. The sad part is, I bet Rousey would be favored owing to the tabloid natured hype explosion. For those that entertain the ridiculous notion that Ronda would have anything close to a chance, against any man in the UFC, feast your eyes on this.[YT]watch?v=FsaTPtUl4vs[/YT]

I think this is the most intelligent post I've ever read.

MMA promotions? nah
KB promotions? sure

Are we talking about Christodoulou here or about some random KB promotion with shitty matchmaking?
no limits? or greek fight promotions in general putting them fight against randoms?their only hope of semi decent competition is ksw for real!

no limits? or greek fight promotions in general putting them fight against randoms?their only hope of semi decent competition is ksw for real!

You moron, you said they were fighting against random turkish bartenders. Christodoulou has never fought a Turk , he has fought mostly random Greeks. Get your facts straight son

Back