Christodoulou is the worst fighter in the ufc since...

Ruan Potts vs. Anthony Christodoulou book it Dana

He fight tonight? Did he look even worse than his last fight?

He got beat up pretty badly, he tried punch with his arms only, it made him look so slow. But it wasn't as bad as the way Taisumov destroyed him.

Dan Stittgen is up there. Jason Reinhardt too.

thank you, they are my top 3 worst now along with christodolou in there. And that female you guys posted a pic here. That was some low level amateur striking. I am greek and offcource i would like to support greek fighters (or of greck/cypriot descent), but godamn this christodolou dude is embarrassing. He looks like he came straight from the beach, no fitness, no muscles. First time i saw him, i thought it was a short notice fight, so he didnt train much. But he comes in a second time with a belly, a fat ass and awefull skills. I mean kudos to him for following his dream and reaching into the ufc, but the dude just doesnt belong there. And the big question is, who gave him the fights and what did he see in him? Its not very often you feel a fighter is so untallented and unskilled that its a criminal decision to grant him a licence to fight at this level.

I don't have a problem with him. He is better than TS.

Didn't watch this fight, don't have fight pass or fight network where cable prelims are shown here, so patiently waiting for the main card.

He looked absolutely terrible in the fight I saw him in before, (his first and maybe only UFC fight before tonight?)

He was a +800 underdog or something tonight too.

roxanne-modafferi-3.jpg

This.

He was a +800 underdog or something tonight too.

This was the part that I found the most hilarious.

You see squash matches for champs or top ranked fighters, but how often do you see a Fight Pass prelim squash match? How AWFUL do you have to be to be a CAN on the Fight Pass prelim?

Worse than CM Punk>?

This was the part that I found the most hilarious.

You see squash matches for champs or top ranked fighters, but how often do you see a Fight Pass prelim squash match? How AWFUL do you have to be to be a CAN on the Fight Pass prelim?
joey beltran was a bigger underdog than that against rolles gracie, and won.

mark eddiva was a massive dog against jumabieke and won.

thank you, they are my top 3 worst now along with christodolou in there. And that female you guys posted a pic here. That was some low level amateur striking. I am greek and offcource i would like to support greek fighters (or of greck/cypriot descent), but godamn this christodolou dude is embarrassing. He looks like he came straight from the beach, no fitness, no muscles. First time i saw him, i thought it was a short notice fight, so he didnt train much. But he comes in a second time with a belly, a fat ass and awefull skills. I mean kudos to him for following his dream and reaching into the ufc, but the dude just doesnt belong there. And the big question is, who gave him the fights and what did he see in him? Its not very often you feel a fighter is so untallented and unskilled that its a criminal decision to grant him a licence to fight at this level.

Lol , you hadn't seen any of his previous matches ? MMA in Greece = 20 years behind MMA in general

Ayta pathaineis otan paizeis me pouthenades tou Elladistan ( translation : This is what you get when you're fighting nobodies in Greece )

Lol , you hadn't seen any of his previous matches ? MMA in Greece = 20 years behind MMA in general

Ayta pathaineis otan paizeis me pouthenades tou Elladistan ( translation : This is what you get when you're fighting nobodies in Greece )

well i avoid watching local greek mma shows, even though some say there a couple of good fighters and some sites/media try to push them. But every time i ve seen on youtube or wherever portions of those events, i ve been very dissapointed. The level is indeed 20 years behind. Its always some greek against an unkown balkan guy. There are so many quallity mma fights around the world, that i just dont see the point in wasting time watching greek mma, just to support the locals. So yea i ve never seen christodoulou before he came to the ufc ( and i am glad i didnt lol)

Back