Christmas traditions

Guernica

Double Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
What's up my Berry-Bros?! It's your DAMN GOAT poster GUERNICA here!

I want to know what your favorite Christmas/new year traditions are. I think traditions are important and I'm a huge family man. Thought we could share some traditions and maybe borrow/steal other from each other. I love this time of year and I love this community.

Here's one of mine: every year just after thanksgiving my dad and I drive up the beautiful Colorado mountains and we head into either Grandby or Winterpark and cut down a Christmas tree for my moms home. It's tipically about an hour and a half drive and pops and I get to talk in the car and listen to some good blues or classic rock. There's the drive, the hour or so it takes us to find the perfect tree, and then the eventual cutting it down.

At first I didn't know if I wanted to chop a tree down but there are parts in Colorado where the forest service intentionally thins down the forest to prevent Forrest fires in the summer. Because of this the trees are never prestine and it becomes a fun way to dress an ugly tree up and make it beautiful.

It's a whole day affair culminated with dinner at moms and great music while we all decorate this ugly ass tree that my dad and I took such pains to acquire. It's a pain in the ass but always worth the experience. I always think that we won't be able to do it forever and it makes that particular tree hunt very special.

So that's mine. What's yours?!

#GUERNICAbless

I have no Christmas traditions however, i offer you a gif of bouncing tits instead.

MiEhS8S20SQUg.gif

And just because it's Christmas...

OKHYfAOmXlZKw.gif

I have no Christmas traditions however, i offer you a gif of bouncing tits instead.

MiEhS8S20SQUg.gif

OKHYfAOmXlZKw.gif
This could be one! You post lucious titties every Christmas Day!

#GUERNICAbless

feats of strength going down tonight.

MiEhS8S20SQUg.gif

OKHYfAOmXlZKw.gif

I just want you to know that it's actually really uncomfortable.

Alright, continue.

Back