Christian militias in Central African Republic 'burnt witches at stake', says UN report

In a modern society all religion should be banned and practicing it gets you the death penalty.

I wish I was alive in the future to live in such a world.

In a modern society all religion should be banned and practicing it gets you the death penalty.

Or go back in time to Mao's China or hang with Pol Pot

so you admit you are a troll, no need for it we already knew.

no dude, i told you honestly i dont happen to be muslim and i also told you i dont think theres anything wrong with being muslim.

and you didnt listen.

so i thought id have some fun with it.

now i really am going to bed, and theres no easy way to say goodbye, so

great. a random nipponese dude on yellows, pops up from nowhere openly inciting genocide against christianity.

like where the fuck did he come from?

it was a joke dude. clean it up before someone exterminates your account.

sherdog really is one of the funniest outposts of cyberspace.

goodnight.

Hey you actually made a good and accurate thread about your blatantly evil religion.

Don't blame me for following it through to its logical conclusion.

no dude, i told you honestly i dont happen to be muslim and i also told you i dont think theres anything wrong with being muslim.

and you didnt listen.

so i thought id have some fun with it.

now i really am going to bed, and theres no easy way to say goodbye, so
carl-the-cuck-idiot.jpg

Dang, they going Dark Ages style Christianity over there. Retro is in!

Muslims saying through the mouth of the Saudi bought UN that Christians are burning witches.

As if.

"Not even a Muslim" TS is losing his mind.

The thing is, you'd be hard pressed to find even 0.0001% of real Christians who condone this behavior or would even consider these savages to be true "Christians".

Now, go out and ask all of the 1.5 billion Muslims if they believe homosexuals should be murdered..... see what kind of numbers you get.

The thing is, you'd be hard pressed to find even 0.0001% of real Christians who condone this behavior or would even consider these savages to be true "Christians".

Now, go out and ask all of the 1.5 billion Muslims if they believe homosexuals should be murdered..... see what kind of numbers you get.
Who knows what the truth is too? The Islamist run around Africa raping and killing everyone. I'm sure if the Christians retaliate, the jihadist Muslims will say anything to the UN. It's taqiya.

The Muslim apologist is desperate clutching at straws.

clearly these Africans are representative of christians all around the world.
No, they simply are representative of sub-saharan blacks who have one of the lowest average IQ's on the planet. Thanks to that they would not be civilized regardless of what religion they belonged to.

hitler-getty.jpg

If only he had won you would have your wish. Sorry dude, but your boy Hitler was a piece of shit....like every other atheist world leader aka mass murderer

Hey you actually made a good and accurate thread about your blatantly evil religion.

Don't blame me for following it through to its logical conclusion.
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

^ yeah, the horror of this???

Are you living proof that abortions can live a full life?

I've worked with missionaries to Africa and helped out with the logistics of trips through my church. Have never been myself, but I've heard many times that one of their biggest problems after sharing and spreading the word if Salvation through Jesus that the natives will being portions of their indigenous beliefs into their limited understanding of Christianity. Things will get very weird and even dark on occasions, especially if active missionaries leave the area after having success with having the Gospel stick in ways but not a proper understanding and way of life changes. Going back to a previously worked place and then abandoned was only for the most experienced and strong of faith

That's what this story sounds like one way or the other. A convoluted bastard of Christianity and Pagan practices together resulting in burning other practicees that don't have the new Christian twist

This story is pretty tame compared to alot of things that go on in Central Africa.

I've worked with missionaries to Africa and helped out with the logistics of trips through my church. Have never been myself, but I've heard many times that one of their biggest problems after sharing and spreading the word if Salvation through Jesus that the natives will being portions of their indigenous beliefs into their limited understanding of Christianity. Things will get very weird and even dark on occasions, especially if active missionaries leave the area after having success with having the Gospel stick in ways but not a proper understanding and way of life changes. Going back to a previously worked place and then abandoned was only for the most experienced and strong of faith

That's what this story sounds like one way or the other. A convoluted bastard of Christianity and Pagan practices together resulting in burning other practicees that don't have the new Christian twist
That's a good point.

I've saw a show about some primitive tribe. They had a Christianity but still did their own pagan rituals.

hitler-getty.jpg

If only he had won you would have your wish. Sorry dude, but your boy Hitler was a piece of shit....like every other atheist world leader aka mass murderer

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

^ yeah, the horror of this???

Are you living proof that abortions can live a full life?

Hey wasn't an Atheist you dolt, he practiced some form of Germanic Asatru/Odinism.

Back