Christian Lee vs Mikuru Asakura

applesbananas

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who do you guys think would win this matchup? I want to see a Rizin vs One at New Years.

This thread is a joke right?

As an asian American Christian Lee could never fit in, was bullied, never went on a date and thus has had a tougher life..he would would win.

Asakura is just an ugly brat with no respectable life history...he is a fraud and always relied on his brother. He would lose.

Lee is the moore rounded fighter and humaan being

Lee looks very strong and he won against a stronger competition like Aoki and Dagi.
I would bet money on Lee

They both fought at 155...
Mikuru fought there because RIZIN had no featherweights for him to fight, he's now fighting for a title at 145 and will stay there
One FC are also not interested in co-promoting with anyone

This thread is a joke right?

As an asian American Christian Lee could never fit in, was bullied, never went on a date and thus has had a tougher life..he would would win.

Asakura is just an ugly brat with no respectable life history...he is a fraud and always relied on his brother. He would lose.

Lee is the moore rounded fighter and humaan being
LOL what? Did he say this in an interview or did you randomly infer this? Or is this sarcasm. I can't tell. If there's some 4D humor here I'm not getting it.

Lee looks very strong and he won against a stronger competition like Aoki and Dagi.
I would bet money on Lee
Old man Aoki was dominating until he got cought (Fight was similar to Mousasi vs Hall 1, boy got lucky).

LOL what? Did he say this in an interview or did you randomly infer this? Or is this sarcasm. I can't tell. If there's some 4D humor here I'm not getting it.

My professor says that common knowledge doesn't need to be cited

Lee fights at 170
Mikuru fights at 145
One FC are not interested in co-promoting with anyone
Does this answer your question
I’m pretty sure lee actually made 145lbs before. It was when featherweight was still 145lbs. Now featherweight is 155lbs in one fc.

Old man Aoki was dominating until he got cought (Fight was similar to Mousasi vs Hall 1, boy got lucky).
Lee did his job, staying calm and weathering the early onslaught. Didn't like the stoppage, but felt Lee was on his way to a clear victory there.

I think Christian Lee is pretty damned talented. He's super raw and has quite a bit of work to do to be an elite fighter, but he seems like he has the tools to do it, IMO.

I don't think they will ever fight in reality but imaginary scenario says one guy probably gets outclassed.

Last edited:
Back