Christian Lee lost. Dang.

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Phenom lost first time.
I think it'll help long term.
It's always good to know that you're not the best. Stay humble. Train harder.
Become better. Evolve.

...or your sis will kick your ass!

It was going to happen soon enough. ONE was bound to eventually underestimate someone they matched him up with. He needs to work on his striking defense.

Now they'll double down on protecting Angela.

The dude he was fighting is actually pretty decent. He's won a regional title.

That's good. Screw those Evolve guys. Evolve Gym going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phenom lost first time.
I think it'll help long term.
It's always good to know that you're not the best. Stay humble. Train harder.
Become better. Evolve.

5 wins against sub-par fighters with barely .5 records made him a phenom? Please. Shooto rookie tournament participants have faced tougher competition. The whole Evolve MMA team is the "best" of diddly squat. How about actually raising a fighter who can be a bit more than a glorified can crusher? The only current "champs", Aoki and Askren, aren't raised there. At least they are can crushing.

Of course it will be good long term... until he realises that Evolve has no losers. Perhaps the lesson any fighter intending to sign up with the Evolve team should realise is that just because you train at a gym with 1000x Lumpinee champs and 1000x Brazilians doesn't make you (a) unbeatable, (b) a superstar, (c) a champion and (d) any more likely to beat some guy training in a "no name" gym.

You just face opponents that you are, on paper, less likely to lose to. Don't buy into your own hype boys...

It was going to happen soon enough. ONE was bound to eventually underestimate someone they matched him up with. He needs to work on his striking defense.

This. Evolve has been underestimating their competition since the first OneC. Honestly I don't know if the coaches even do more than cursory research on opponents.

Christian needs to quit hanging out in Singapore and go to BJ Penn's team in Hawaii or one of the big gyms in the US.

Last edited:
Your own fault for falling for the Evolve hype machine. Dude was never that good and I could see it even during his fight with Bullos during the stand up.

Now they'll double down on protecting Angela.

oh she will lose soon enough if she does'nt improve her striking defense she nearly got put to sleep in her last fight

Hopefully the Angela Lee hype train is derailed soon. Can't stand these Evolve Gym cheaters.

Some of the comments in this thread remind of the sage northcutt situation in the ufc. I suppose christian is a bit overhyped, but he is also an 18 year old kid. So i thought i'd leave you guys with this tweet from khabib:

Already knew this fight was gonna be lee's toughest fight ever!!!!!!!!!!! And it was :) . He's only 18 fkin years old tho man. He'll be back. Martin Nguyen is legit. His only lost is from current one fc champ gafurov on less then a week notice!

Not hating on Christian, just his PR team ;)
Same, Especially when they were touting this guy as the second coming of Bruce Lee or some shit after beating such stellar completion as Batolbatol or Mohamed. Like fucking really Chatri?

Last edited:
I hope Evolve Gym close down, and everyone that fights out of that heater gym loses every single time.

What exactly makes Evolve gym cheaters? Genuinely asking, I don't know

5 wins against sub-par fighters with barely .5 records made him a phenom? Please. Shooto rookie tournament participants have faced tougher competition. The whole Evolve MMA team is the "best" of diddly squat. How about actually raising a fighter who can be a bit more than a glorified can crusher? The only current "champs", Aoki and Askren, aren't raised there. At least they are can crushing.

Of course it will be good long term... until he realises that Evolve has no losers. Perhaps the lesson any fighter intending to sign up with the Evolve team should realise is that just because you train at a gym with 1000x Lumpinee champs and 1000x Brazilians doesn't make you (a) unbeatable, (b) a superstar, (c) a champion and (d) any more likely to beat some guy training in a "no name" gym.

You just face opponents that you are, on paper, less likely to lose to. Don't buy into your own hype boys...

This. Evolve has been underestimating their competition since the first OneC. Honestly I don't know if the coaches even do more than cursory research on opponents.

Christian needs to quit hanging out in Singapore and go to BJ Penn's team in Hawaii or one of the big gyms in the US.

So is this the same as Sage Northcutt losing his first time? Christian doesn't pick his opponents, so essentially you're bashing One FC? Would you prefer the fans choose the fights? Do you want to maybe start your own mma organization cuz you'll do a better job at match making? Take the diaper off, close the laptop, put on some pants and explore your neighborhood. Srsly, go...now.

Christian doesn't pick his opponents, so essentially you're bashing One FC? Would you prefer the fans choose the fights? Do you want to maybe start your own mma organization cuz you'll do a better job at match making? Take the diaper off, close the laptop, put on some pants and explore your neighborhood. Srsly, go...now.

Oh, don't be a dickhead all your life.

Here's some simple facts that even someone like you can understand (although given how much you slob over the collective Evolve dick, are facts you probably already know):

1. Chatri owns Evolve
2. Christian is sponsored and marketed by Evolve
3. Chatri finances and partly or wholly owns One FC
4. Christian fights for One FC

Obviously Christian has no hand in deciding his opponents (AFAIK). Guess who does? His manager/owner of the org he fights in.

Literally anyone could matchmake One FC with more impartiality and less of a conflict of interest than Mr Kru Chatri Trisispal or whatever the f he calls himself.

PS - gave you a like for having the funniest post i've read all day

Last edited:
Back