Chris Weidman will KO Silva again @ 168.

onvoqc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hello Sherdog.
I'm back with another prophecy thread .

My first one , in which I predicted the leadup to the outcome of UFC 162

I just had another vision. Their second fight @ UFC 168 is going to be a one sided beatdown by Weidman . He will absolutely maul Silva on the ground and on the feet , for the first time ever we will see Anderson Silva's blood .
Chris Weidman will finish Silva in a devastating fashion , most likely a knockout or a TKO again.

You heard it here first.
#believe

It's normal. Did you factor in Anderson said "I'm back, trust me, I back"?

Thanks for the heads up, I know where to put my spare vCash now.

Which punch and which round?

Thanks in advance.

I think he will beat Silva convincingly.

That thread was a great prediction but be careful about believing in your own hype

kovera_lg.jpg

brandon_vera.jpg

di-LI93.gif

I could see Chris winning again, (though my money's on Anderson) but there's no way Chris is getting another KO victory.

If Chris wins again it will most likely be a submission (less likely) or a TKO (a little more likely).

Last edited:
You got the right idea TS but you got the fighters mixed up. Silva will own. Knees will be delivered. There will be blood. American blood.

Weidman is gonna beat that ass.

Same thing as last time. Takes him down in the first and beats the shit out of him. In the second Anderson carries his hands low to try to stop the takedown and gets lit on the chin. Weidman still champ baby. Strong fuckin' island.

Well, I see the rematch going one of three ways:

1) Silva comes in like a man possessed and just destroys Weidman. Least likely scenario.

2) Silva tries to keep it standing with Weidman and gets taken down and beaten. Most likely, imo

3) Silva tries to keep it standing and gets taken down beat up, recovers and then starts keeping his hands low to avoid the taken down while taunting Weidman into throwing hands leading to him getting knocked out. No too likely since that's exactly how the first fight went.

Weidman will win the first and maybe the second round, after that he will be gassed. He won't last 5 rounds against Silva.

offtopic: TOPIC STARTER HIS FACE LOOKS LIKE AN ALIEN

Agreed. Can't wait to see Silva go to sleep again!!!

Back