Chris Weidman vs. Luke Rockhold at UFC 194. Official (Poll)

This is the fight I'm most looking forward to watching. Weidman has that pressure and Rockhold has that trasher style. Then afterwards there's Romero and Jacare.

Luke Rockhold is better everywhere and the Chris train is finally coming to a stop. Thank you Luke Rockhold, thank you.

Luke Rockhold is better everywhere and the Chris train is finally coming to a stop. Thank you Luke Rockhold, thank you.

get

You should accept Christ Weidman as your savior.

My head says Weidman but my penis says Rockhold

Weidman by having survived clown Silva, serious Silva, a Dragon, AND initial steroids burst combinations.

Weidman wins easily. Rockhold is an elite, well-rounded guy, but his striking defense is the weakest part of his game and I don't see him taking Weidman down.

Luke has a more pressuring style and a younger heart than most of who Chris fought. It'll be like fighting Prime Lyoto whose hungry, without the speed. I take Chris in this fight and I think it's a round two or three knock out.

Souza however will be a horrifying fight for Chris; we might see him in serious trouble for the first time, then Chris will pull off a miracle and feel humbled heavily after winning a five round war with him.

Chris will then fight The Soldier of Cheating, and get rocked early on by him. It'll be a sub finish for Chris in round two.

Also yea, Weidman is in his 13th fight, which is the stage where fighters improve a lot still. And Weidman might be the fastest learning and most improving fighter ever. Out grappling and out striking the best guys in the world with like 1-4 years experince. That's insane. Scary to think what this guy has done and he isn't even close to his prime. Next 1-2 years Weidman will rise to #1 p4p fo sho.

Watching Bones Jones fights in a row is insane as well. Jones went from relying on nothing but wrestling to fucking murking guys every way possible.

Weidman, but not gonna be surprised at all if Rockhold rocks him with something, and pounces with a submission or something.

Pick em fight, but Weidman gets the edge because he's the MW GOAT.

Would love to know the odds for this.

Surprised the poll is currently so lopsided.

I view this as a real coin flip fight.

I think Rockhold is very good, but I can't pick against Weidman. They guy is rugged. Rockhold will have to have a pretty ridiculous pace to break him.

Having a hard time deciding who to pick. Shocked that this poll is favoring wiedman so much guess hes getting some respect now.

Either way rockhold is very legit and has hit a new level since he lost to belfort. I wouldnt bet on this fight.

Back