Chris Weidman vs. Luke Rockhold at UFC 194. Official (Poll)

Can't see why anyone would pick Rockhold ...Weidman is better everywhere

Last edited:
Also yea, Weidman is in his 13th fight, which is the stage where fighters improve a lot still. And Weidman might be the fastest learning and most improving fighter ever. Out grappling and out striking the best guys in the world with like 1-4 years experince. That's insane. Scary to think what this guy has done and he isn't even close to his prime. Next 1-2 years Weidman will rise to #1 p4p fo sho.

Another southpaw down.

Weidman, every time I think of rock hold I always see vitor kicking his head in.

The Chris has been having problems staying healthy and injury free. I am worried that this will cause problems for him, Rockhold appears to have better conditioning, solid striking with a good reach, and competent ground game that could nullify The Chris. I see this being a stand up fight until one of them goes down or breaks. I feel if Rockhold can keep his distance and wear down The Chris then he will win, The Chris has to stop Rockhold quickly in order to retain his title because I believe Rockhold will do better as the fight goes on.

Fucking awesome title fight combo. Luuuuke is coooming.

Rockhold SD

Weidman by whatever he wants ....fight won't be competitive at all

I'm picking Weidman, but I think Rockhold gives him hell. I love this matchup.

Can't see why anyone would pick Rockhold ...Weidman is better everywhere

He doesn't have the better gas tank and in a 5 round fight with Rockhold's defensive grappling ability and Weidman's pressure style, that's a very big deal.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, until Chris' chin cracks from taking too many bombs, hes not losing.

I thought the HW title foght was in the card or is it moved to a different event now?

holy shit this event is already stacked.

He doesn't have the better gas tank and in a 5 round fight with Rockhold's defensive grappling ability and Weidman's pressure style, that's a very big deal.

Gas tank won't matter in a two round fight

What a pair of main events. Insurance in the very likely case of Aldo pulling out.

goin out on a limb and pickin rockhold. i think his pressure and pace will be enough to get a decision. might be wrong, but thats my gut feeling.

Rockhold by submission.

First time I'm picking against Weidman.

Back