Chris Weidman vs. Luke Rockhold at UFC 194. Official (Poll)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Chris Weidman vs. Luke Rockhold at UFC 194. Official (Poll)

tumblr_m7435t9byY1rs6hvqo1_500.jpg

Bump. And new.

Bump.

This was a great fight. I was very surprised when Luke kinda got flat footed with reduced movement however it seems he wasn't 100 per cent going in based on his post fight comments . I admired Chris's tenacity, true heart and grit.

People actually voted for Weidman?

Bump.

This was a great fight. I was very surprised when Luke kinda got flat footed with reduced movement however it seems he wasn't 100 per cent going in based on his post fight comments . I admired Chris's tenacity, true heart and grit.

I thought he was gassing in the 3rd.

Enter Chris Belfort

Officially picking Rockhard. I think his cardio will make the difference and I think he could shock a lot of people.

Picking Rockhold for this one.

I think Rockhold will win and win big.

I thought he was gassing in the 3rd.

Enter Chris Belfort

I think he alluded to some foot related issue that hampered his training and by association probably his cardio. I was not expecting Rockhold to slow down at all.

Weidman handily.

Having read these forums a lot, if you asked me to make a educated guess on what this poll would of been, I would of said pretty close to 50/50.

I guess Weidman haters are just a loud minority? Every Weidman thread I see a ton of posts about Luke smashing him, him only fighting old men etc. Silva fans must be the saltiest of all time to still go into every Weidman thread to hate.

It's offical, 70% of the people in this poll are UFC-only viewers.

Bow down to the greatness that is Strikeforce, bitches! :D

tumblr_m7435t9byY1rs6hvqo1_500.jpg

Weidman fades and Rockhold stops him late

Like all fights, I won't get excited till both fighters are in the octagon

For me it's 50/50,both of them are great and can win,but I'll edge towards Rockhold.

Great fight. Picking Rockhold.

teh Chris is the safer bet imo but i wouldn't rule out Rockhold or be shocked in the slightest if he won

Weidman's mental game is too much for Luke

Weidman. Rockhold is a beast but I think Weidman's wresting gives him the edge.

This one is really difficult, i just cant choose same with jacare vs romero

The Chris made me a believer

I was all ready to say that you guys are all underrating Weidman for the last time, but it looks like most people are picking him. Rockhold is good but Weidman is an all time great talent.

weidman by w/e

or maybe by postponing the fight getting injured

suprised more aren't picking rockhold. don't like the guy but he's a tough matchup for christopher

Luke Rockhold is gonna take it!

seems to confirm the cain vs werdum fight isn't happening until 2016.

Surprised at all the people picking Weidman. Rockhold is better everywhere.

Weidman by being better at everything but striking but being tough enough to negate Rockhold's

Weidman. That was easier than voting for a conservative Canada.

The Chris by SD Too much improvement for one human and The Chris will continue his southpaw killing streak.

This just shows that the majority of people on his site have no clue what they're watching.

Back