Chris Weidman throwing shots at Yoel Romero

Never failed a 'test' but has not looked the same since IV ban.

Poor little ole Whineman still concussed and delusional.

<36>

giphy.gif
gif-4-1.gif

source.gif

$

giphy.gif
Holy shit. You really are obsessed with weidman since he finished Kelvin. Shits no longer healthy

Holy shit. You really are obsessed with weidman since he finished Kelvin. Shits no longer healthy
I've handed you multiple L's on this forum and you're still #OBSESSED

Keep dedicating your dull boring life to defending grown men on the internet

Dropped by a 26 yearold Welterweight just now entering his prime LOL

gif-4-1.gif

{<jordan}

The Cringe strikes again. He had so much potential.. so sad.

cry me a fkn river weidman!! god i cant stand this guy!! u also got mercked by yoel and luke so stfu!!! weidman was good like two years ago. if gastellum couldve finished him when he caught him, chris would be retired right now. he really thinks hes this huge star and somwhere along the lines he turned into a real dbag! i guess he feels like hes entitled for the rest of his life because he beat silva. he is becoming my least liked fighter!!!!

I've handed you multiple L's on this forum and you're still #OBSESSED

Keep dedicating your dull boring life to defending grown men on the internet

Dropped by a 26 yearold Welterweight just now entering his prime LOL

gif-4-1.gif

{<jordan}
Who won that fight? You’ve obsessed yourself to the point where you think Kekvin beat Chris. It’s seriously not healthy anymore.

Part of you died when Kelvin was squirming around for air getting strangled by the Chris.

All you have is one punch. That’s all he landed. Easy fight for Weidman

20170722075246_GettyImages821038694.JPG

101_Chris_Weidman_vs_Kelvin_Gastelum.1500777834.jpg

Be honest.. Who do you think won Weidman vs Kelvin?

Aw yes, I remember when everyone thought this kid was so humble and modest, oh yeah, and gonna reign as Champ for a LOOOONG time...

Who won that fight? You’ve obsessed yourself to the point where you think Kekvin beat Chris. It’s seriously not healthy anymore.

Part of you died when Kelvin was squirming around for air getting strangled by the Chris.

All you have is one punch. That’s all he landed. Easy fight for Weidman

watch

20170722075246_GettyImages821038694.JPG

101_Chris_Weidman_vs_Kelvin_Gastelum.1500777834.jpg

Be honest.. Who do you think won Weidman vs Kelvin?

>Still implying Weidman is a superior fighter despite nearly being finished by a 26 yearold in a lower weight class not even in his prime

{<jordan}

Remember when my boy Mousasi embarrassed Weidman and made him quit in front of his own friends and family?

giphy.gif

Moose making Whineman quit and beg for a way out in front of his loved ones was definitely my favorite L he took. Which one was yours?

You have plenty to choose from so take your time

source.gif

$

gegard-mousasi-chris-weidman-ufc-210.jpg

giphy.gif

Chris, stop it you Bum!!!

PapaWhineman, put your boi on a leash!!!!!

The Chris was beating Yoel until he landed the Cuban missile.

It's funny when guys phrase it as "doesn't fail drug tests".. that's not the same as saying you haven't used PEDs, just that you didn't get caught. Kinda like Brock at 200 reacting to Jones popping: "He's unprofessional"..

Back