Chris Weidman tells story about meeting Floyd Mayweather

Already been dun bout 1000 times brah bruh bro

And people say Chris has no personality - not sure what they want really.

I don't think wideman gets the social hierarchy. Mayweather can pretty much do whatever he wants. Oh you're bigger than him and know how to grapple? Great. His bodyguards are packing heat at all time. You lose.

Didn't see this video before haha

Weidman is a funny dude

I don't think wideman gets the social hierarchy. Mayweather can pretty much do whatever he wants. Oh you're bigger than him and know how to grapple? Great. His bodyguards are packing heat at all time. You lose.

lol did you even listen at all to the video? Weidman says nothing about saying he could beat up mayweather or even anything of the sort

lol did you even listen at all to the video? Weidman says nothing about saying he could beat up mayweather or even anything of the sort

Naw but he talkings about Aljermain in that way.

Social hierarchy my ass, you are stupid for saying things like this. If mayweathers guards shoot people then he gets in trouble. They can only use the guns in defense, an mma fighter isnt gun worthy until hes about to kill mayweather with excessive gnp.

Where the social hierarchy comes into play is that once hes in jail he will be popular like OJ and Mike Tyson.

Social hierarchy my ass, you are stupid for saying things like this. If mayweathers guards shoot people then he gets in trouble. They can only use the guns in defense, an mma fighter isnt gun worthy until hes about to kill mayweather with excessive gnp.

Where the social hierarchy comes into play is that once hes in jail he will be popular like OJ and Mike Tyson.

who will be popular in jail? Mayweather or Weidman?

Weidman would son Floyd and so would Sterling. He was smart to back down.

It was funny what he said about Bisping lol how he would be such an easy fight he could beat him sleep walking.

Back