News Chris Weidman reveals 'bones aren't healing' correctly in leg, another surgery required

Well ok then. Seems odd. I broke my leg and my foot was off the ground for over a month, and then it was still “too soon” and I had a limp for a while.

I broke my femur when I was a teenager and didn't walk for a month.

However, my cousin had a partially-torn PCL and broken fibula from a bicycle crash, and they had him doing limited physical therapy within a week of surgery.

I guess that it depends on the injury and the doctor.

Had mine done 3 years ago after 17 breaks. First time I was able to breathe properly in over 20 years. I remember the first time I had to sneeze after surgery I was like "No No No No No" Its amazing what a difference it makes especially my sleep. My wifes sleep too. The snoring was nakkas
Damn 17?! Yeah bruh its amazing how much better i sleep and my cardio is wayyyy better. I was operating on half air forever. Snoring better too.

Chris and his brilliant beliefts about his body's recovery huh?

He's had a shitload of surgeries on the same body parts for years, suggesting that something is not being done right during recovery.

We just saw him completely rush the recovery of his most gruesome and severe injury yet, even while doctors were telling him they weren't even sure if amputation was out of the question for him yet let alone full recovery.

So do you really think Chris has been doing well recovering his many injuries in his life?
Wow, amputation! Geez. I thought Dustin said karma was a mirror..... did karma mix up Teh Chris with Conor??

You shut the fuck up, get Chris’s cock out of your mouth. Don’t feel sorry for someone who snaps their shin in half and instead of resting goes golfing and is sparring weeks later. I expect nothing less from an anti vaxer though. Chris needs to listen to doctors instead of being a reckless idiot.
You're an asshole. Plain and simple

Yea 17 life of a fighter. Didnt make sense to get it fixed until i knew I was done fighting. Quality of life is so much better now.
Damn bro. Yeah i can imagine. The plastic surgeon at Kaiser was like "this is the second worst ive seen." left side of nose was all shattered cartilage and in pieces. I was like "who was the worst?" he goes...." a pro boxer that i did some work on." I can imagine yours was like that or worse. Much respect bud to you for living the lfiestyle and walking the walk and glad you got out intact.

Why dont you let the fighter his family and his camp make those assessments or decisions.
To be fair, some fighters either don't have family that gives two shits, or they just wont listen to anyone. Sometimes it takes the fans and social media to influence at least the mma orgs to not want the bad press. BJ Penn for example.

Damn bro. Yeah i can imagine. The plastic surgeon at Kaiser was like "this is the second worst ive seen." left side of nose was all shattered cartilage and in pieces. I was like "who was the worst?" he goes...." a pro boxer that i did some work on." I can imagine yours was like that or worse. Much respect bud to you for living the lfiestyle and walking the walk and glad you got out intact.
Mahalos braddah. Yea I actually had 3 surgeries to repair everything it was collapsed and bent. Actually had a piece of rib removed and placed to create a new bridge cause the bone and cartlidge was to damaged. Happy i got it done. Had the grandbabies bop me on it about a year after it was fixed and it freaked me out. haha

Still prefer getting your leg snapped in half over getting KO'd Big John?

Another surgery? Smh. Guess this means we'll see him on the leg press machine next week.

You're an asshole. Plain and simple

The asshole is the guy who told me to shut the fuck up instead of actually bringing something useful to the discussion. All I said was Chris should have focused on recovering and not do strenuous activity like a reckless idiot. I’m not bashing Chris, but he should have handled this and his past injuries in a much more intelligent way. This is what happens when you screw around with your health.

All the best to teh Chris, but it was probably not a good idea for him to start rehabbing and exercising so soon after surgery, per his social media posts

Worst idea ever! Fuck!

And this is what happens when you don’t heed professional advice from a doctor/surgeon. Feel bad for the guy that it happened in the first place but he’s an idiot for trying to go out and be so active so soon after the reconstructive surgery. Not surprised an anti-vaxxer would do this though; reminds me of CrossFit clowns in a way lmao

Yoel gave him a fucked face and Hall gave him a fucked leg…. i sense a pattern

All the best to teh Chris, but it was probably not a good idea for him to start rehabbing and exercising so soon after surgery, per his social media posts

He's terrible. Looks like a disabled soccer mom swing.

Do you think the same will be said for Conor?
Does every thread have to be diverted to McGregor?

Moving on, I hope Chris learned from his last post-surgery antics. Walking on it 2 weeks later, sparring within a couple of months....he needs to listen to his surgeon and physiotherapist after this surgery.

If the head trauma from getting viciously TKO'd year after year doesn't kill his brain cells, the amount of anesthesia required for 25 surgeries sure will.

Back