News Chris Weidman reveals 'bones aren't healing' correctly in leg, another surgery required

NINTCHDBPICT000650005248.jpg

Tibial reduction was good, but they fixed his Syndesmotic joint with screws across which is old technology and didn't initially reduce and fix the fibula forming a non union. Even looking at his radiographic images would show the bone gapping was severe. Super odd

Last edited:
That's awful, for real. Good grief I wonder what kind of surgery they're talking about.

Poor guy
i'm sure the tibia or fibula has not "knitted" back together. Probably the tibia as that's the main load-bearing bone in the lower leg.

Weidman needs to forget about fighting and just stick strictly to his doctor's instructions and stop doing silly stuff. But i really hope the 2nd surgery fixes it. I'd imagine that they are going to be applying a metal plate and some more screw etc to the bones that are not healing.

I can relate to the mentality of, I feel good and can do it.

I have a grey area opinion on doctors in the diagnosis area BUT
When it comes to the healing process, the doctors have seen the process after surgery, 1000’s of times.
They have seen when people push too quick too many times.

Shut the fuck up.

You shut the fuck up, get Chris’s cock out of your mouth. Don’t feel sorry for someone who snaps their shin in half and instead of resting goes golfing and is sparring weeks later. I expect nothing less from an anti vaxer though. Chris needs to listen to doctors instead of being a reckless idiot.

Wish him the best but not surptised

He's also an anti-vaxxer that values esoteric health tips over actual science
Wish him the best as well. Hope his weird ideas about health and medicine don't have him wind up like Val Kilmer.

You shut the fuck up, get Chris’s cock out of your mouth. Don’t feel sorry for someone who snaps their shin in half and instead of resting goes golfing and is sparring weeks later. I expect nothing less from an anti vaxer though. Chris needs to listen to doctors instead of being a reckless idiot.

Ah, again with the "anti vaxxer" bullshit. Why don't you go back to the war room and stop the fighter bashing.

"Don’t feel sorry for someone who snaps their shin in half"...okay, I'll just make fun of him instead.

Ah, again with the "anti vaxxer" bullshit. Why don't you go back to the war room and stop the fighter bashing.

"Don’t feel sorry for someone who snaps their shin in half"...okay, I'll just make fun of him instead.
Are you really an anti vaxxer?

Back