News Chris Weidman reveals 'bones aren't healing' correctly in leg, another surgery required

I feel bad for him, but it's kinda like the geniuses who drive their lifted trucks a hundred miles an hour during a flash flood go around a barrier and end up in a ditch full of rising water upside down. What did they think would happen?

Trying to showoff and have grit by working out and sparring soon after surgery, now he just damaged his leg furthermore, what an idiot.

Hope he recovers well but that was a bonehead move.

Wish him the best but not surptised

He's also an anti-vaxxer that values esoteric health tips over actual science
I dont know about that. That's a pretty inflammatory accusation. Not wanting the vaccine is not "anti science" those same people want pharmaceutical drugs like ivermectin and HCQ. Antibiotics etc. In fact I'm part of a clinical trial for an oral vaccine therapeutic by Oramed.

That's what you get when you start training and walking after 2 weeks of being in surgery.

Not the best beeg brane moment for The Chris.

His wife and friends and associates need to step in and say "Chris....come on man.....this is the end of the road for your MMA. Really. Just accept it. "

just my view.

Yeah really smart. I’m sure Chris would love it

Does it really have to do with how he handled the rehab? Honestly the piece of bone left on its own bothered me from the beginning.

Please retire Chris. You’ve had your time.

Back