Chris Weidman responds to Mousasis call out!

I like The Chris but accept the fight or hush up

Aldo
Khabib
Tony
Max
and now The Chris

These fighters are embarrassing themselves with all this talk and no action.

I'm glad Weidman's brain can still form sentences after Yoel's knee nearly murdered him.

I can understand why he is scared to fight another top contender.

Doesn't mousasi celebrate the holidays?

Damn. Can't be a savage 24/7...

Aldo
Khabib
Tony
Max
and now The Chris

The Chris just fought,and i bet he is not super motivated to fight Mousasi. Sometimes its prudent to wait and see. Its a different situation. Khabib has been saying hes got the fight with Tony..and it seems like Tony wants a better deal for his contract.I dont feel like either guy is stalling for any shitty reason.Max however should accept the aldo fight,you call the guy out and then he pulls the money in the bank on you,you gotta accept.

Every single time someone is offered to fight Mousasi and they don't instantly accept within seconds he accuses them of being scared

Kind of fucking dumb tbh

If he were from the South instead of NJ, that would have read:

"God love it, just bless his little heart. Isn't he precious? Don't call me, sugar.....I'll call you."

Chris knows Stand-up, Wrestling, and BJJ. And, passive aggression.

Aldo
Khabib
Tony
Max
and now The Chris

"all this talk"? Chris said to calm down because he is still injured. How is that a lot of big talk?

Chris needs a tune up with someone that isn't on the hot streak post USADA Moose is on. I don't think Chris is "scared" but it could be a risky fight, esp after losing two straight and in absolutely brutal fashion. Chris isn't losing long drawn out fights here. He lost in one of the most brutal non stoppages ever and then lost via one of the most vicious knees ever. Moose could even possibly be a good fight down the road, owing to his questionable TDD, but Moose is just too hot now.

The Chris just fought,and i bet he is not super motivated to fight Mousasi. Sometimes its prudent to wait and see. Its a different situation. Khabib has been saying hes got the fight with Tony..and it seems like Tony wants a better deal for his contract.I dont feel like either guy is stalling for any shitty reason.Max however should accept the aldo fight,you call the guy out and then he pulls the money in the bank on you,you gotta accept.
He just fought but he's obviously discussing his next fight if he's fielding offer from the UFC("you were one of the few names given"), if he's unsure about fighting Sassy just don't respond to the callout, silence is better than sending out a tweet like this.

With the other guys is just a big mess...
Khabib will fight Tony for the Interim title but not Aldo
Tony doesn't seem to wanna fight anybody
Max wants to fight Aldo but only in March, claims he hurt
Aldo said he'd only fight Max in February but also said he would fight for the interim LW title in March
<{MindBrown}>
"all this talk"? Chris said to calm down because he is still injured. How is that a lot of big talk?
He's in discussions for his next fight "One of the names given"

Also said in a interview he wanted to be on the 208 card.

Tony def would do better for his career to speak up. The guy isnt afraid of no one and batshit crazy,but he left the way clear for Khabib to summon the entire country of russia,and actually demand from dana white while pummeling MJ into the shadow realm. Khabib clearly looks like he wants this alot more.

Aldo
Khabib
Tony
Max
and now The Chris

They are getting paid basically nothing to fight in the UFC, sadly.
Give them a chance to get as high ranked fighters/money fights as possible. Give them a fucking break.

stupid sherdogers

Chris stops moose. But I kinda like that fight.

Very awesome fight & I hope it happens. I'd call a close decision.

Back