Chris Weidman is more talented fighter than Jones.

Also the way you said won Anderson and won Maia instead of beat is cringe worthy.

If Weidman strangles Machida like a chicken in a few months then talk to me.

I think he will beat Machida just as easily he beat Anderson. His constant injuries and surgeries are only thing worrying me. Its a shame really that we cant see his 100% potential because of that.

Lol, such a random thought to have...then elaborate...then post it...with picture...deal with it...

Where does this stuff come from?

I think he will beat Machida just as easily he beat Anderson. His constant injuries and surgeries are only thing worrying me. Its a shame really that we cant see his 100% potential because of that.

Well based on his inactivity you can't speculate on him being better than Jon. I honestly believe if Jon doesn't move up they will fight some day

Weidman has done more in his first set of fights than Jones did, comparatively.

He also beat one of the GOATs at a time when many thought he was at his absolute peak, which Jones cannot and will not ever be able to claim.

Why will not ever?

Jones beats every single fighter Weidman has ever beaten, I can't say the same for Weidman against all of Jones opponents. Jones is taller, has better reach, uses wrestling just as well, has better striking. I only give Weidman an advantage in power. If Weidman strangles Machida like a chicken in a few months then talk to me.

Jones doesn't have better BJJ than Weidman and I would give him a very good chance of him beating the same guys that Jones did. I do agree that Jones beats the guys that Weidman did though.

I don't know if he will choke out Machida but I see him finishing Machida within 3 rounds like he does to most of the guys he fights.

Weidman has done more in his first set of fights than Jones did, comparatively.

He also beat one of the GOATs at a time when many thought he was at his absolute peak, which Jones cannot and will not ever be able to claim.

Peak? No.

Why will not ever?

There is no established fighter like Anderson at LHW, the division was too competitive so Jones can't get a win like that, unless he travels back in time and fights Wanderlei in Pride.

LOL never saw someone use "Jonathan" talking about Jones.

my name is Jonathan

Weidman has skills but what I think his biggest asset is his remarkable confidence.Many fighters act confident or sound the part but Chris really manifests self-assuredness to a high level.

Wait for Chris to defend his title 7 times. He's got 6 to go and a lot of sharks coming Machida, Jacare, Belfort and Rockhold to name a few. And potentially Rashad if he ever drops or fights again Jesus he's been out awhile

Wait for Chris to defend his title 7 times. He's got 6 to go and a lot of sharks coming Machida, Jacare, Belfort and Rockhold to name a few. And potentially Rashad if he ever drops or fights again Jesus he's been out awhile

I think Machida is going to be his toughest test, I'm not so sure Belfort is going to be the same fighter off the juice, as for Rashad I see him getting smashed by Weidman at MW.

Lol, such a random thought to have...then elaborate...then post it...with picture...deal with it...

Where does this stuff come from?

wat-if-i-told-you-wat.jpg

lol........

Bones is younger than Weidman and has already accomplished more. The guy has defended his title numerous times already. I respect Weidman for what he has done, but he will possibly lose his title this summer.

Last edited:
I think Machida is going to be his toughest test, I'm not so sure Belfort is going to be the same fighter off the juice, as for Rashad I see him getting smashed by Weidman at MW.

It's a possibility he would smash Rashad but based on Rashads career as a whole I don't think he would. Machida had the perfect style to ko Rashad. With a good game plan Rashad would make it competitive

I also see Rockhold being a stiff test for him. Rockhold has a slick ground game and I think his stand up and TDD is pretty damn good. Vitor just caught him with a crazy kick

Back