Chris Weidman: 'Insecure' Luke Rockhold doesn't really believe he can beat me

well it is a sport of half naked men often grabbing each other. To make that part of your daily training and life speaks for itself.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure Luke thinks he can beat him

Maybe this is Weidman's way of trying to get in Luke's head. Lol

Thinking Weidman might hape Rockhold after he knocks him unconscious

vandamme.gif

Hmm.. Weidman by tko, but bruh... really

Any chance of this after Weidman knocks him out? Maybe a little bit lower? ;)

WeidmanLawlor.gif

Weidman is the insecure one here. He complained about him and Rockhold being the co-main event for 194 on the MMA Hour and blamed it on Rockhold's lack of marketability.

Hey Weidman in case you haven't noticed, Ronda Rousey just headlined a card with Bethe Correia that did the biggest buyrate of the year. How marketable was Bethe Correia? Stop being so insecure and blaming others for your own lack of marketability. You're the co-main because Conor vs. Aldo will do more business than you vs. anybody at MW.

Does the boss know you are saying stuff like this? Most of the trolls here would love your job stokin' the joint with zuffa BS, don't lose it.

1 year difference

"this kid"

I loved that too...IMHO, that might irk Rockhold more than the whole 'Ima beat up the pretty boy" angle.

of course Sherdoggers need to run with the homo undertones though. no surprise there.

lol Sherdog, if you think what Weidman said is gay then you're a f4g

It's not like he lied guys. What's wrong with pointing out the obv?

Oh my god. Did he really said that? I can't believe it ahahahahah

I listened to the mma hour and i don't remember that. Chris said he doesn't mind being the co main as long as hes still marketed properly.
Said it doesn't bother him.

1) Weidman is secure in his manhood, so complementing another man's physique is no big thing.

2) Luke is thoroughly fucked; Weidman is going to corpse him.

1) Weidman is secure in his manhood, so complementing another man's physique is no big thing.

2) Luke is thoroughly fucked; Weidman is going to corpse him.

Unlike some of the guys here " Oh he said he is pretty,he must loooove him hurrrr durr " :rolleyes:
I don't know about you people,but I'm past high school

Unlike some of the guys here " Oh he said he is pretty,he must loooove him hurrrr durr " :rolleyes:
I don't know about you people,but I'm past high school

This is precisely why we have to teach the younger generation what being a man is; we can't give up on them, regardless of how stubborn or immature they choose to behave.

Back