Chris Weidman: 'Insecure' Luke Rockhold doesn't really believe he can beat me

Jonesisinnocent

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/1...re-luke-rockhold-doesnt-really-believe-he-can

"The good thing is that [Rockhold] has no idea what I'm bringing to the table for this fight," Weidman said. "I could just stand and try to knock him out. I could take him down and submit him. He has no idea what I'm going to bring, and that excites me. And I really could go either direction. I feel like if I wanted to, I could stand and knock him out. And I feel like if I wanted to, I could take him down and submit him. So I just feel like I have such a great opportunity no matter where this fight goes.

"It's just a really exciting fight, and he's a talented kid, so it's going to look good. I'm going to look good doing it. Sometimes you fight sloppy guys and it doesn't look as good. But this kid, he's athletic, he's good looking, he's got a great body, and it's going to be fun beating him up."

Weidman is going to get submitted by Rockhold and then ask him out on a date.

Are Weidman and Rockhold secretly in a homosexual relationship?

Lol how funny. Chris is comfortable enough to admit Luke is good looking, has a great body, eyes that pierce the very fabric of your soul, a voice that soothes any beast, a nose that has achieved perfect symmetry...

8b628d741fbe01dac2335012c1fdc93c.320x240x50.gif

"he's athletic, he's good looking, he's got a great body"

he already said he was athletic and good looking, why to say he has a great body too ?? lol

and he didnt even said "no homo"... so, must be homo, thats the way it works right ?

I've seen gayer statements in sherdog.

Screen_Shot_2013-06-07_at_12.33.20_PM.png

Rockhold stuck a dildo down his shorts for a selfie, and people are questioning The Chris?

Weidman is the insecure one here. He complained about him and Rockhold being the co-main event for 194 on the MMA Hour and blamed it on Rockhold's lack of marketability.

Hey Weidman in case you haven't noticed, Ronda Rousey just headlined a card with Bethe Correia that did the biggest buyrate of the year. How marketable was Bethe Correia? Stop being so insecure and blaming others for your own lack of marketability. You're the co-main because Conor vs. Aldo will do more business than you vs. anybody at MW.

Weidman is the insecure one here. He complained about him and Rockhold being the co-main event for 194 on the MMA Hour and blamed it on Rockhold's lack of marketability.

Hey Weidman in case you haven't noticed, Ronda Rousey just headlined a card with Bethe Correia that did the biggest buyrate of the year. How marketable was Bethe Correia? Stop being so insecure and blaming others for your own lack of marketability. You're the co-main because Conor vs. Aldo will do more business than you vs. anybody at MW.

Oh my god. Did he really said that? I can't believe it ahahahahah

Hes going to give the pretty surfer boy a good old fashioned beatdown.

imagine weidman would have said: hes very thick, solid and tight ... LMAO

Back