Chris Weidman Hasn't Won a Fight Since May of 2015, Why Does He Think He Deserves a Title Shot?

giphy.gif
Yeah the reason Bisping is fighting a 45 year old rank 13 man isnt because he asked for it lol.
Ducking means not agreeing to sign to fight someone, was he offered any other contracted fights besides Hendo? It seems like you're just salty that Bisping isn't calling out who you want him to.

Ducking means not agreeing to sign to fight someone, was he offered any other contracted fights besides Hendo? It seems like you're just salty that Bisping isn't calling out who you want him to.
It seems your a deluded Bisping fan justifying his ducking. Ducking is fighting the number rank 13 man who happens to be 45 years old and 3 -3 in his last 6. While theres a whole list of hungry contenders waiting in line. The only one salty is you from having Bispings nuts in your mouth.

It seems your a deluded Bisping fan justifying his ducking. Ducking is fighting the number rank 13 man who happens to be 45 years old and 3 -3 in his last 6. While theres a whole list of hungry contenders waiting in line. The only one salty is you from having Bispings nuts in your mouth.
haha salt alert, someone's angry that Bisping is champion.

SORRY BUDDEH

Michael-Bisping-of-England-celebrates-with-his-title-belt.jpg

giphy.gif

haha salt alert, someone's angry that Bisping is champion.

SORRY BUDDEH

Michael-Bisping-of-England-celebrates-with-his-title-belt.jpg

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
296lwkh.gif
<44>He wont have the belt long no matter how much cherry picking and ducking he does. Just like i thought your nothing but a fan boy justifying his ducking.

giphy.gif
296lwkh.gif
<44>He wont have the belt long no matter how much cherry picking and ducking he does. Just like i thought your nothing but a fan boy justifying his ducking. NIsping is the most embarssing UFC
You realize he's rematching the guy that knocked him the fuck out?

You realize he's rematching the guy that knocked him the fuck out?
Yeah now that hes 45 year old and losing fights left and right on the brink of retirement.

"That is my plan, win or lose I’m ready mentally to retire. My body could still probably go another two, three years more. I’ve put it through enough. I’m ready to take it a little bit easier, but still be involved in MMA doing something a little bit different than fighting." Only reason Bisping is taking this fight is because he thinks he can easily win it.

Yeah now that hes 45 year old and losing fights left and right on the brink of retirement.

"That is my plan, win or lose I’m ready mentally to retire. My body could still probably go another two, three years more. I’ve put it through enough. I’m ready to take it a little bit easier, but still be involved in MMA doing something a little bit different than fighting." Only reason Bisping is taking this fight is because he thinks he can easily win it.
45 and became the first man to knock Lombard the fuck out as well

With Hendo getting Bisping next- Weidman vs. Rockhold 2 or Weidman vs. Jacare makes great sense (both fights in MSG).

Don't think Chris deserves a shot but wasn't Aldo in this same spot earlier this year? hadn't won a fight since Mendes in October 14' and was coming off a 13 second KO loss? Not that he technically got another crack at McGregor (yet) but nobody would have thought it was crazy if he got it.

Because him versus Bisping or Rockhold in MSG is $$$. I feel bad for Jacare, because he is a good guy and the legit next guy in line if sporting accomplishment is the thing, but he is not the money fight.

ppl with countless posts on internet forum judging a professional/thinking their opinion maters or is valid.

fucking lmao they never learn...

Pretty sure Bisping doesnt have any control over who his opponent will be, he just signs the contract that is offered. But yeah, go ahead and accuse a thirteen year MMA veteran of ducking.

@ 3:50 lol. he asked for a 45 year old who is 3-6 in his last 9. there's no way around it.

@ 3:50 lol. he asked for a 45 year old who is 3-6 in his last 9. there's no way around it.

so the real problem here is that not you're not happy with who Bisping wants to fight next, not that Bisping is ducking. Lol since when is giving an opinion on who you would like to fight next considered ducking, only on Sherdog.

so the real problem here is that not you're not happy with who Bisping wants to fight next, not that Bisping is ducking. Lol since when is giving an opinion on who you would like to fight next considered ducking, only on Sherdog.
I never said he ducked anyone, did I? You said he doesn't have any control on who he fights and that is patently untrue. Michael Bisping is a human being that steps into a cage with other human beings that want to hurt him, I doubt he's afraid of anyone and I would be pathetic to suggest otherwise (without my tongue in my cheek at least). Having said that going on meritocracy Romero deserves it or Jacare imo.

Back