Media Chris Weidman has no interest in Anderson Silva Rematch

And nobody has interest in chris weidman. I hope he gets brutally knocked out and has to go back to his family with a mush vegetable brain.
Damn bruh he fuck your girl or something?! You must be trying to get banned. If so, go out on a bang bro.

He hasn't regressed that bad that he needs to end the life of Anderson Silva.

Silva should probably be fighting the #50 ranked MW at this point so he has a chance of winning. Other than a bullshit decision over Brunson, he hasn't won a fight in 8 years

Yes he was. Silva was the Shooto WW champ after he beat the #1 ranked WW in the world Sakurai.

Also, Silva is the only fighters in history to have top 3 wins in 3 divisions (WW, MW, LHW).
Two division UFC champion. The way Silva ran through Griffin leads me to believe he could have been a goat at 205 (behind Jones). You shouldn’t criticize GSP for taking advantage of the situation

This is the aspect of sports that stinks. One day you are the young stud knocking off the old guard and in the blink of the eye you are now the old guard. Weidman had many fights against guys late in their careers to build his resume. The shoe is firmly on the other foot now.

This is the aspect of sports that stinks. One day you are the young stud knocking off the old guard and in the blink of the eye you are now the old guard. Weidman had many fights against guys late in their careers to build his resume. The shoe is firmly on the other foot now.

Exactly, Weidman fanboys love to say the competition he faced these days is harder which it is, they also had no problem when he was fighting an over the hill Belfort and Machida.

Id love to see that match again. Both wins was iffy. First one anderson underestimated him, second his leg snapped. I like Chris and hope he wins Saturday but he should hespect anderson. Is normal

Don't understand the Weidman hate. Guy has fought the best of the very best. Literally no shame in losing to Rockhold, Romero, Mousasi and Jacare. Seriously, those guys are KILLERS.

Then he moves up a weight class and gets KOed by the #2 LWH on the roster (only behind Jon Jones). Seriously now, where is the shame?

Chris has always believed in himself and he still does. Heart of a champion. I wouldn't mind him making another run at the belt.

Still my fookin' boy.
Which of the guys you listed were ever a champion?

People like to talk shit about his losing streak but look at who he's fighting. He's not had an easy fight in like 10 years at this point.
he never ducked anyone,
that's for sure

Why would he? Last 6 fights, 5 KTFO losses, won by a fluke in both fights against a way past his prime Spider... Imagine if he loses to a 45 Spider today, would be a shame. He is right.

So fighthing the champ,
at an higher weightclass,
after a 4yrs layoffs
=
Cherry picking ???

AdoredPopularChuckwalla-max-1mb.gif

Cmon, it was obviously cherry picking. The guys is happy on the sidelines and then suddenly happened to feel like getting back in for exactly one fight when Michael Bisping became champion?

Cmon, it was obviously cherry picking. The guys is happy on the sidelines and then suddenly happened to feel like getting back in for exactly one fight when Michael Bisping became champion?
Bisping became champ,
Defended Vs Hendo,
Than Bisping picked GSP over Yoel....

If anyone did cherry pick here,
it's Bisping.

Why would he? Last 6 fights, 5 KTFO losses, won by a fluke in both fights against a way past his prime Spider... Imagine if he loses to a 45 Spider today, would be a shame. He is right.

I don’t think it’s that. He just has nothing to gain from it. If he wins, who cares, he already won that fight and now AS is ancient. If he loses, people will say the earlier fights were a fluke. Nobody would give someone a third bite at the apple under the circumstances.

Bisping became champ,
Defended Vs Hendo,
Than Bisping picked GSP over Yoel....

If anyone did cherry pick here,
it's Bisping.

Of course, they both did. Ask yourself this — if Bisping pulls out and they ask GSP to fight Yoel for the interim belt, does he do it? (He doesn’t. Bisping doesn’t want it either but basically has no choice)

Anderson wins the rematch. Weidman beat a declined Anderson, but somehow Weidman has declined more over the last 5 years than Anderson did. If you told me 5 years ago that Anderson Silva would still be in the UFC in 2020 and a likely betting favorite over Chris Weidman, I'd say you were out of your mind. But I really think Anderson would beat Chris in a 3rd match. Anderson has sort of stabilized as a very solid veteran gatekeeper capable of being competitive with the elite, even in his mid 40s. Weidman has fought a similar level of competition but generally gets crushed in brutal fashion.

Of course, they both did. Ask yourself this — if Bisping pulls out and they ask GSP to fight Yoel for the interim belt, does he do it? (He doesn’t. Bisping doesn’t want it either but basically has no choice)
would have been an interim Vs Whitaker 'cause Bobby K beat Romero in august and GSP Vs Bisping was later in November.

Back