Chris Weidman announces return to middleweight for his next fight

I hope he takes an easy fight. Where is Elias when you need him. The manbun would have been best for The Chris. Brad Tavares is the fight to make for him.

Weidman vs Silva 3 and the loser retires

Actually the winner retires too

MW GOAT returns

Wrong move IMO. He should go to Heavyweight and challenge Ngannou. Still my boy.

Just when Stylebender could sleep easy at night thinking Weidman was gone HE'S BACK!!!!!

Good luck against Yoel, Izzy...your worst nightmare is waiting for you.

Even though Yoel Romero is definitely a cheater, I still consider him to be 1-0 against Chris Weidman (because Romero decapitated Weidman).

Israel Adesanya, Paulo Costa, Yoel Romero, Chris Weidman, Robert Whittaker, Darren Till, Kelvin Gastelum (who keeps insisting that he is an MMA fighter in the Middleweight Division), and many other elite assassins. The Middleweight Division keeps becoming more and more interesting.

bu bu bu cutting weight is bad, and he fights better when hes hydrated

I hope he takes an easy fight. Where is Elias when you need him. The manbun would have been best for The Chris. Brad Tavares is the fight to make for him.

I kinda wanna see him vs Brunson

Just when Stylebender could sleep easy at night thinking Weidman was gone HE'S BACK!!!!!

Good luck against Yoel, Izzy...your worst nightmare is waiting for you.
I'd pay to watch that fight. I'm so curious to see what happens if a strong wrestler takes and holds him down. Even if it's rd1 ko. I just have to know what would happen. That's all.

Back