Chris Weidmain vs Jacare Souza is going to one of the most disturbing fights in MMA history

FlyThaiMMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
As we all know from this thread

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/j...-loss-wants-to-retire-with-full-afro.3755319/

When Jacare fought Gastulum in May he just started so we didnt get a true feel of the power of "Afro Souza". If he is true to his word we will see Jacare fight with a full head of hair. How fucked up will that be!? Look at his progress since. Remember this video is from June

Cant wait to see the full birth of the unstoppable Afro Souza Nov 3.

Yes, but what if the egg plant salutes other pigeons?

Strikeforce Jacare is back!

26_tim_kennedy_vs_ronaldo_souza.jpg

I remember Jacare with hair from back in the day and tbh he looked better bald. Just had the right face and head shape for it

That said, I'm sure all any bald man wants in the world is to have hair again so I'm happy for the guy

I remember Jacare with hair from back in the day and tbh he looked better bald. Just had the right face and head shape for it

That said, I'm sure all any bald man wants in the world is to have hair again so I'm happy for the guy

I'm balding, and while I can't speak for anyone else, if you gave me the choice between having a full head of hair again or losing ALL of it, I'd go bald all the way. It would save me a bunch of time shaving.

When it's over, even Weidman's dad is gonna be like "I don't know this guy".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back