Chris Webber is an idiot

Lol, you have no clue how basketball works then. Just because it isn't a basketball school doesn't mean they won't recruit him. I think they won states 3 of 4 years he went there

LOL - I do understand how it often works, but Webber isn't your cookie cutter poor black kid recruited to a white uppity private school. His family wasn't poor.

And yes they won the state championship 3 times. Not exactly surprising since they had the best high school player since Kareem.

LOL - I do understand how it often works, but Webber isn't your cookie cutter poor black kid recruited to a white uppity private school. His family wasn't poor.

And yes they won the state championship 3 times. Not exactly surprising since they had the best high school player since Kareem.

bro, what are you talking about race or money for? Private schools recruit the best kids period. They recruit wrestlers and gymnasts and basketball players and track athletes regardless of their background and I can guarantee you whatever public school he was districted to probably tried to pay him off as well

Does anyone else get annoyed when Chris Webber is on TV commentating? He's such an idiot and he's annoying. For instance, he was just on TNT saying Tony Parker was "regulated" to the bench.

He clearly doesn't know any words with more syllables and he shouldn't be on TV.
He's always been an idiot. The Fab Five, outside Juwan Howard, were all ignorant, idiotic, haters.

Not sure how I feel about his commentating, but hes a great on screen analyst. Should replace Shaq or Kenny on Inside the NBA.

XBmXBPN.gif

Back