Chris Van Heerden on Conors boxing skills

You high brah?

edited clip 1:19

unedited clip 2:16

You're talking about an audio clip with some background footage. The video Van Heerden whines about is 6 minutes long vs the 2 minutes he put out.

ntcl.png

stktnslappp.gif

The unedited clip that's much shorter than the supposed edited one?
Lol what? Also the first clip just keeps replaying the few strikes he landed, and in slow motion

Lmao

You're talking about an audio clip with some background footage. The video Van Heerden whines about is 6 minutes long vs the 2 minutes he put out.

urrgghhh ok

Im done with 2017 Connie nut fleas for the night.
<DirkMavs>
Or you just can't admit that you are a slow thinking dummy and just realized that you've been talking out of your ass without knowing the background story.

Looks like mayweather will have an easy time landing on mcgregor

IMG_5799.PNG

I try to be an adult and be respectful to people. That being said when this fight is over I'm coming here to have field day with some of Conor's fans. In my time here I have never seen a more clueless fan base.

I try to be an adult and be respectful to people. That being said when this fight is over I'm coming here to have field day with some of Conor's fans. In my time here I have never seen a more clueless fan base.
<Fedor23>
No shame in losing to a greatest boxer of all time. I doubt any of the us would care.

<Fedor23>
No shame in losing to a greatest boxer of all time. I doubt any of the us would care.

None at all Conor is a very good mixed martial artist and my issue is not with him. If I were him I would do the same thing. My issue is the lack of knowledge and disrespect for MMA and boxing displayed by a lot of Conor's fans.

I can't wait for this fight these guys will be scrambling for answers it will be educationtional for them. It will be hard to call Conor a boxer after this fight.

If by some slim chance I'm wrong I will admit. I have been wrong before and I will be wrong again. I'm not going to be wrong on this one.

Last edited:
None at all Conor is a very good mixed martial artist and my issue is not with him. If I were him I would do the same thing. My issue is the lack of knowledge and disrespect for MMA and boxing displayed by a lot of Conor's fans.

I can't wait for this fight these guys will be scrambling for answers it will be educationtional for them. It will be hard to call Conor a boxer after this fight.

If by some slim chance I'm wrong I will admit. I have been wrong before and I will be wrong again. I'm not going to be wrong on this one.
I think most fans know that Mayweather is going to win, its just a matter of how and what round.Others are probably clinging to that hope that McGregor can pull off some kind if miracle and knock him out.

taller, heavier with longer reach etc. So in this case it does.
So reach means bigger now aye? Heavier? So less then 10lbs makes him bigger now? And once again.. taller doesn't meant bigger. This obsession that Conor fought some huge guy in Nate is hilarious. Both are 155lb fighters, walking around in the 170s. You casuals will try to spin it however you can. Yet, reality and biased opinion are vastly dif.. one is fact, while the other is simply an opinion.

Back