Chris Rock is the Executive Producer and starring with Samuel L Jackson in...

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
...a Saw sequel/reboot?

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Yup, apparently its true, and hasn't been a secret for a while - this article is from 7 months ago.

Chris Rock is taking on a serious role (not comedic), story is co-written by him, and he's an Executive Producer.

https://screenrant.com/saw-movie-2020-release-date-cast-story-trailer/

And they've just released a trailer today.

And its a horror movie, being released on May 15th? Thats a first.

One of the most surprising announcements I've heard from Hollywood in a long while.

would you like to play a game?

want to play games motherfucker?

i watched the trailer, at first i was like meh, but it looks like quality, i think it will be good

also I AM TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING TRAPS AND OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING GAMES, MOTHER FUCKER

It won’t work, Chris Rock in a horror film can’t be scary. Because we know that even if he gets hurt at any point in the movie, he can just rub some ‘tussin on it, & he’ll be fine

holy shit this is supposed to be a secret Marvel tie in.

iGnnA1df.jpg

Well, I can at least promise it will be better than Tyler Perry as Alex Cross.

Rock schooling a naive white dude. ripping off Training day, Rock ripping off Denzel. the fuck is happening motherfucker?

Looks gay. Like fucking dudes gay, not bad gay.

Rock schooling a naive white dude. ripping off Training day, Rock ripping off Denzel. the fuck is happening motherfucker?
Rock wishes he was The Zel, one of the greatest of all times

I’ll give it a chance. Saw series lost any momentum it had over a decade ago.

This looks like it will at least breathe some life back in there.

factor in that Rock, Sam and Minghella are all quality actors and you may have something.

Saw the trailer (no pun intended) and this is totally different then anything Chris Rock has ever done. Yeah, the Saw franchise is kinda played out but I'm curious to see what Rock can do with this

Factor in Sam Jackson and that guy who played a douche in The Social Network and you have my curiosity

Back