Chris Pizzo would have dealt with Conor in the bar!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Chris is a judo badass and he would have kicked the living shit out of Conor!

He trained with the greatest judokas and martial artist in the world.

I think most people would whoop Conor Pillow Fists at this point. When you can't even flinch an old man with a blatant sucker punch IT IS ALL OVAH as Goldie would say.

Chris purposely shoulder-checked the drunk (who was in no state to defend himself) to start something
What an asshole

It was an accident and he apologized.

Steven Segal was legit too

Aikido, legit...pick one!

Judo= reality

Aikido= fantasy

Maybe the original aikido was good but the aikido we have today sucks. It's unrealistic and it promises easy which attracts pussies to the practice.

As a judo/sambo practitioner I would own any aikido masters no problem. Oh and I have average skills.

I think most people would whoop Conor Pillow Fists at this point. When you can't even flinch an old man with a blatant sucker punch IT IS ALL OVAH as Goldie would say.

He used to be the man!

That movement dork tampered with his head and he stopped hard conditioning in favor of gimmicky training like the f.a.s.t program or touch butt bull shit!

This led to big delusions of grandeur which led to failure which led to downward spiral.

Training American black ops and marines while conor was bumming off welfare checks.

Pedro Rizzo?

No it's Chris pizzo!

He is a judo expert and world's leading authority in self defense. He understood that training for real life means drills that have your partner screaming profanity because martial arts schools don't prepare you for that type of hostility.

You fucking called it!

Back