Chris Lytle HOFA

SoSoSmart

Let Freedom Ring
Banned
Reaction score
Fight with Marcus Davis

"First one who goes to the ground is a pussy" -Chris Lytle - Kenny Florian

I know we love well rounded fighters, but its always endearing to see that savage who wants no part of the technical aspect of mma.

Chris deserves to be in the hall of fame.

Chis is fighting Bareknuckle tonight and Crazy Horse is too. I'm gonna watch it just for those two guys.Screenshot 2018-08-24 at 9.50.15 PM.png

Last edited:
Sport as a whole needs to be purged of mindless thugs like those guys. Sorry fellas, I'd rather watch a technical GSP style fighter than a caveman like lytle or gaethje.

Sport as a whole needs to be purged of mindless thugs like those guys. Sorry fellas, I'd rather watch a technical GSP style fighter than a caveman like lytle or gaethje.

Lytle is a highly skilled fighter, he just fights more aggressively than most. There's room for everybody

I think you should go watch the classic Woodley V Maia fight.

It was a barn burner from start to finish!!!!

He was great at submissions too

I remember his retírement fight
went nuts when he subbed Dan
He, marcus Davis and paul taylor had the most foking awesome trilogy

He will be the first entrant in the Just Bleed Wing of the UFC HOF.

Always game to put on a show, always entertained, and seemingly feared no-one.

Love me some Lytle.

Odd thing to say for a guy that hits rolling kneebars....

2qxnu3o_medium.gif

Well, wish granted, because it's sounds like you've never seen a Lytle fight. The guy has 22 submissions in his 31 wins.

Lytle Always delivered. Every lytle fight could be a highlight reel!
he needs to be a HOF for sure!

No wonder you live in alaska.

Chris Lytle made EVERY card he ever fought on better. You knew that man wasn't coming to lay on anybody. He wanted a bloody fist fight, every fucking time.

Love that son of a bitch. Hated to see him go.

Lytle is not a mindless thug. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Chris is a beast on the mats

Had a sick knee bar forgot against who

Was a fan of that man, and as a full-time firefighter, why would he do BKFC?

OG Firefighter fighter...

-009spkrav24.184588.jpg20110823.jpg

Lol Lytle was a pro boxer and got a BB in BJJ.
Dude was well rounded and solid and a class act.
Works and worked during his MMA career as a firefighter IIRC.

There are no cave man quality over Chris.

Back