Chris Leben "It was frustrating the way Brunson fought"

I like Leben, but can we get an official count of how many times he said "you know" throughout the video? :wink:

Leben couldn't put away a fighter who fought on 2 weeks notice, making his UFC debut, and was brutally gassed.

Leben shouldn't be putting any blame on Brunson.

Brunson09_zpsdb83e293.gif

Leben looked must have trained at Hammer House for this ight because he was done after the first few minutes.

I laughed hard at both of these posts.

It was far more frustrating to watch Leben gas out like that. He used to have pretty good cardio.

it was also frustrating how leben fought, as if he thought brunson's chin was supposed to be served up on a tee

I like keben and I'll give him a pass because of the long lay off!!!

I agree with Leben but at the same time it was more frustrating that he gassed quickly. That fight was his if he had any power in the second or third round, Brunson could have been put out. Not taking anything away from Brunson since it was his first fight in UFC and took it on such short notice.

I thought the way Leben fought was more frustrating

At least Brunson fought, Leben just came to sleepwalk for 15 minutes.

i forget, is the same red headed punk from tuf 1? he's not very good, really is not ufc material...

being a leben fan is more frustrating, drugs, drink and now moaning

I like Leben, but can we get an official count of how many times he said "you know" throughout the video? :wink:

Well you know I tried counting but gave up you know after the first 10 you know.

Leben whining and making excuses about a loss? Well I never.......

Brunson fought smart and utilized his best tools to win the biggest fight of his career. He decided not to fight to Chris' strengths. That's usually how someone wins.

Translation is I really hated the celebration at the end Brunson was so childish. :icon_lol:

It was just as frustrating watching Leben fight, he literly did nothing and looked like a drunk in slow motion

It was just as frustrating watching Leben fight, he literly did nothing and looked like a drunk in slow motion

Leben had no game plan whatsoever. It's like he went in there to slug solely and hopefully that would lead him to victory.

Back