Chris Hemsworth to Play Hulk Hogan in Biopic

Hulk Hogan (who is an egomaniac) is going to be a consultant to this movie. Yeah no bias whatsoever. Who's gonna play Linda? I say Dog the Bounty Hunters wife, Breasth Chapman
She has lung cancer jackass. Give some respect. Dog is a mess these days.

LOL, and by the same guy who did the GG Allin biopic.

FFS!!! First Bane played by a 5'9 guy, even though comic book bane is like 6'6/6'8!!
Now this Chris guy who's unlikey 6'3 playing a prime Hogan who was like 6'7!!

I met Terry Bollea once, he's not that tall. There are plenty of pictures of him standing next to Brock Lesnar (6'3"), and Hulk is slightly taller. I'd say the height is close enough, but Chris certainly doesn't have the bulk. Hulk is a legitimately thick guy.

Darrell from the office can play Booker T to let Chris know he's coming for him.

Michael Rooker as Psycho Sid please.
Jay Lethal as Macho Man

I'll watch. And I'm glad to that Hogan is getting back in the spotlight. That stuff with Gawker was really nasty stuff and Hogan always seemed to me to be a legitimately decent guy who really valued his stardom and his fans.

I could be wrong, as I'm not a pro wrestling fan, but that's always the impression I got.

hopefully its satirical.

I think it has the potential to be really good. Like Aronofksy's The Wrestler.

Except....it almost has to be way too long if it wants to actually accurately represent his career since he, like most pro wrestlers I guess, pin balled between organizations, and then had stardom outside wrestling and then lost that.

I legit did not know that she has cancer. How is her cancer relevant to her being Linda Hogan?
Shes getting treatment. She can't do anything. Dog is by her side 24/7, im hoping she pulls through. They have a lovely family.

sounds like a giant circle jerk if hogan and bischoff are involved.
pass.

LOL, and by the same guy who did the GG Allin biopic.

I met Terry Bollea once, he's not that tall. There are plenty of pictures of him standing next to Brock Lesnar (6'3"), and Hulk is slightly taller. I'd say the height is close enough, but Chris certainly doesn't have the bulk. Hulk is a legitimately thick guy.
Maybe he shrunk quite a bit because of his old age. I guess at his peak he was 6'7 but nowadays hes around 6'3 to 6'4

I’m absolutely on board with this. Hemsworth seems like an ideal choice to me.

who do you cast for Vinny Mac? If Mendelsohn were a bit younger, I think he’d absolutely pull it off.

Maybe he shrunk quite a bit because of his old age. I guess at his peak he was 6'7 but nowadays hes around 6'3 to 6'4
Between the heavy lifting, the back and knee problems, and steroids, that may very well be true. This was back in 1996 when he was filming "Santa with Muscles" in my hometown (right before he joined nWo). I was a junior in high school and shook his hand, said hello and how big of a fan I was of his. All I'm saying is that he was not overwhelmingly taller than me (5'10" at the time). Yes, the good ol' reliable internet states he was 6'7" but nobody actually has a picture of him standing next to a tape measure. I give him 6'4" tops; taller of course if you consider he frequently wears boots.

Edit: I'm reading some stuff on people who've geeked-out on this topic more than me. Apparently, Hulk has the ability to grow and shrink better than even Rumble Johnson.

If this is going to be honest and show that he was a flawed douche who backstabbed friends, took drugs (I'm fine with that part) and basically wasn't who he was pretending to be on air, that'd be interesting. If it's just going to make him out to be wrestling's Jesus, it'll be boring.
It would be more interesting if its not centered around him but other wrestlers around him such as Andre, Jake Roberts, Shiek and the Dynamite Kid. They have much more interesting stories to tell. Lots of drugs and debauchery

Would rather it be about the GOAT Ric Flair but I'll definitely watch...

TRT Clooney or Gibson

They won’t show him injecting steroids though . The whole thing is a fraud

Back