Chris Christie vows to end drug war and federally prosecute weed in same interview.

I worded it poorly. I should have asked if you guys think that firing people for failing a drug test even if they have a med card will ever become against the law?

Reading about that quadriplegic fired in Colorado made me feel like whats the point.
No, and why should it? Weed induces a form of narcosis. Certain employers need to maintain the right to disallow their employees certain behaviors (ex. when employees operate heavy machinery). It stays in our systems much longer than alcohol, too, so until we understand it better, then it's going to be tough to intelligently tell employers that they can't do determine for themselves whether or not it makes sense to allow it to be used by their employees.

1. Tha Fact that Christie sees weed crackdown as a winning political issue is retarded

2.Seeing a grossly overweight guy fight to keep marijuana illegal is the epitome of hypocrisy

I enjoy it a few times a year, but I don't think marihuana is good for you. I think it makes people slow, lazy and stupid. but other will say it enhances their creativity or they are just happy being slow, lazy and stupid. if they want to smoke it everyday, it's their business not mine.

2.Seeing a grossly overweight guy fight to keep marijuana illegal is the epitome of hypocrisy

ja, that is exactly what it is. a ridiculously fat fuck advocating banning stuff to protect people from their own lack of willpower and their tendency to abuse.

good thing he is rich and flies in private jets, because imagine having this guy next to you in a plane. I rather be next to a normal sized pothead.

Back