Chris Christie vows to end drug war and federally prosecute weed in same interview.

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I thought these were two completely opposite positions. Shows how much I know.

i think he was saying that he wouldn't legalize MJ and he would shut down the legal businesses in CO, etc while not jailing people for smoking the reefer.

It's not completely contradictory, but it shows he's out of touch.

i do like his other pts about not incarcerating addicts and to try to seek help for em

Weed's a disease and he's the cure. It was his gateway drug when he tried it and got the uncontrollable munchies. It's been a life of gluttony ever since. How can you blame him for having tunnel-vision when it comes to sparing others his same fate?

Weed's a disease and he's the cure. It was his gateway drug when he tried it and got the uncontrollable munchies. It's been a life of gluttony ever since. How can you blame him for having tunnel-vision when it comes to sparing others his same fate?

Imagine if this fat fuck had to get the munchies from smoking weed too? He would be so fat and so white.

Even Fox News turned on him after he went all anti-weed.

I hope president Clinton legalizes weed and online gambling and at the same time federally prosecutes Cheetos dust... just to stick it to this fat turd.

11390166_10153310805449694_2321694108834720753_n.jpg

War Room, I don't know anything about politics. Will weed ever actually become legal? Actually legal in the sense that you cant get fired for it

War Room, I don't know anything about politics. Will weed ever actually become legal? Actually legal in the sense that you cant get fired for it

If weed is legal in your state it doesn't mean your employer can't prohibit it.

Being legal does not have anything to do with being able to be fired over it unfortunately.

Being legal does not have anything to do with being able to be fired over it unfortunately.

I worded it poorly. I should have asked if you guys think that firing people for failing a drug test even if they have a med card will ever become against the law?

Reading about that quadriplegic fired in Colorado made me feel like whats the point.

I worded it poorly. I should have asked if you guys think that firing people for failing a drug test even if they have a med card will ever become against the law?

Reading about that quadriplegic fired in Colorado made me feel like whats the point.

If you want to smoke on the job, then get up and walk outside like the rest of the normals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back