Chris Christie: 'These Philadelphia Fans, They Are The Worst In America'

giants fan christie
Chris_Christie_Cowboys_Fan_Giants_Super_Bowl_Trophy.jpg

cowboys fan christie

q1llgiysbtn7mfbqes5v.gif

I dont think he should speak about fandom

That's his kiss ass sweater.

lol at that tub of shit going for the high-five then realizing no one cares so he starts hugging Jones. Embarrassing

Haters gonna hate a legendary sports town.

It's an amazing sports town but the atmosphere at Gillette is awful. The only redeeming quality is it isn't violent. It's a monstrosity with an overpriced mall attached to it in a nothing town that once a week attracts the fat bald drunks with chin straps and bad Irish tattoos to have eloquent conversations about how big of a pussy football players have become, who they fucked up the night before and how wicked hot the cheerleaders are and how they almost banged one back in high school.

I understand every stadium attracts it's fair share of idiots, but the Patriots attract a large amount.

Cowboy fans are pretty awful. Not many with an IQ outside of the single digits.

Team sports fans in general are pretty dumb. And most Americans are team sports fans, which is why we have such a shitty government. Imagine voting based on sports. But people do it because they're idiots.

Philly fans can be awful

But strangely enough they have about the best wrestling fans on Earth

Philly fans can be awful

But strangely enough they have about the best wrestling fans on Earth

Yeah, imagine a town full of alcoholic white trash being zealous wrestling fans. Or were we talking about...
tumblr_mjy31n8P6N1rnua94o1_500.gif

But for real, fuck the Flyers. Man I love watching that fat fucking fan fall into the Domi pit.
FzOWT.gif

Back