Chris Christie: 'These Philadelphia Fans, They Are The Worst In America'

Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score
In a conversation witnessed by this reporter, Mr. Christie recounted his sometimes tense evening with Mr. Jones three weeks ago in the owner

Polish is not going to be happy about this...
Or is he?

A girl I went to school with showed up to an Eagles game wearing a Dallas jacket one year. She got ice cubes thrown at her and shoved by a grown man. She was like 13 at the time lol. Also, fuck Krispy Cream Christie.

dm_130619_nba_mike_fans_leaving.jpg

Yes. Yes, they are. But outside of sporting events, the people of Philly are generally pretty cool in my experience.

Pats fans are some of the fattest unintelligent cretins this world has ever seen. It's like you drove down to southie, picked up 70,000 Boston bros, and put them in the same place so they could talk about how awesome the Dropkick Murphys and how much Jameison they drink. They make the pink hats at the Red Sox tolerable.

GIF-agree-nod-satisfied-yes-GIF.gif

Pats fans are some of the fattest unintelligent cretins this world has ever seen. It's like you drove down to southie, picked up 70,000 Boston bros, and put them in the same place so they could talk about how awesome the Dropkick Murphys and how much Jameison they drink. They make the pink hats at the Red Sox tolerable.

This shit is pretty accurate

lol, canjamin got destroyed here. wish he was still around.

Well damn. I feel blasted just for knowing who the Dropkick Murphys are, and that i used to drink Jameison years ago.

Haters gonna hate a legendary sports town.

Bad move. How is he going to carry Pennsylvania when he runs for president?

Back