Chris Byrd's LHW Debut Agaist Shaun George FNF ESPN2

I'm rarin' to go. Just took a nap and am anxious to see the fights tonight. Bowe-Holyfield is on ESPN2 to get us warmed up. :D

Where is everyone? This is Chris Byrd, a new man at 175!!!

'm waiting until after the fight. If Byrd wins in an exciting manner, then I'll pretend that knew he'd be a force at 175 and say he should fight Calzaghe.

Ruslan is doing some pretty serious body work in this first fight. Gordon is making the fight pretty interesting though, even though hes probably losing every round.

I liked Ruslan, who cares if he can't jab, he is a hardnosed kid. And will be fun to watch, lets see him again.

Byrd fight will start in 40 min.

They are talking to Tarver now, Shannon Briggs is doing the PBP with Brian Kenney

about to start now, tune in. Byrd is gonna be super quick at LHW I bet. cant wait.

Wow, what a turnaround in the second fight, Kim vs. Gogoladze. Kim was getting hit hard early in the first round and it looked as if he wouldn't make it to the bell. He then made a huge comeback, knocking down Gogoladze twice and getting a TKO win.

Gordon made me a fan after that fight. Had Gordon not joined the army, and focused on boxing his whole life, who knows where he would be right now. He was brought in to lose and really came to fight. I think those body shots just took it out of him. Ruslan is a beast and Gordon gave him a pretty tough time.

ok, byrd needs to get out of the heavyweight mind frame and throw more punches. on that note i didnt think that was a knockdown.

Byrd is being dominated badly. Its kinda sad actually. It's the 5th round I doubt he'll make it the full way.

Back