Chris Byrd light sparring w/ IFL's Jay Hieron (1st footage of chris at 175)

Oh yeah, I forgot. What I meant to say is, Who the hell watches boxing? What are you, ancient greeks?

haha, nice touch with the ancient greeks.

i forgot to mention it in my other post, but byrds legs dont look all that skinny really. If you want to see some skinny legs, look at david Reids. And as uppercuts mentioned, he didnt get his with anything serious and wasnt really throwing much back.

jay couldn't even touch chris, it was a def boxing clinic; seemed like he was helping jay out in putting together shots, setting them up, adjusting position and placing punches. Something almost every mma fighter needs; byrd wasn't even trying and hieron was, an he couldn't lay a glove on him.

chris was slipping, ducking and picking off or catching almost every punch...

an to think hieron is considered to have good hands/boxing in mma; sobering isnt it..

jay couldn't even touch chris, it was a def boxing clinic; seemed like he was helping jay out in putting together shots, setting them up, adjusting position and placing punches. Something almost every mma fighter needs; byrd wasn't even trying and hieron was, an he couldn't lay a glove on him.

chris was slipping, ducking and picking off or catching almost every punch...

an to think hieron is considered to have good hands/boxing in mma; sobering isnt it..

Ya exactly.

Like I mentioned earlier it was almost comical how easy it looked for Byrd. The guy barely threw any left hands. He really left Hieron off the hook. If he wanted to he could have counter punched his face to the point that heirons face would look like grinded up meat. The funny part was how hard Hieron was trying.:icon_chee

chris byrd isnt even trying.....LMAO jay hieron cant box worth a shit. He wouldnt even be a decent amatuer.

he should have dropped from heavies when Ike knocked him silly

No,he should have dropped weight when Tyson,Bowe,Golota,Lewis & Holyfield all refuse to fight him in the late 90's and early 00's,they had nothing to gain besides a potential Clinic.

I'm real excited to see Bryd at his more natural weight,I'm just fearing it may be too late.He'll be fighting faster guys and his defense isn't Pernellish as it once was.Still though......I think he'll have so much more power at 175.

looked at his mid-section and he looks fairly ripped. And he looks fairly good looking now.

*This is Mschalz. Not lugubriousduck*

he looked like he wasn't even trying. He hardly threw any punches in the first round. Jay also looked kinda intimidated. Gun shy almost.

Back