Chris Beal talks ESPN Knockout of the year & his upcoming fight with Neil Seery

Really liked this guy ever since I saw him on TUF, and was so sad when he injured himself. I'm glad he's been able to show how good he is.

WAR REAL DEAL

Future top 10 FLW. I think he deserved the KOTY.

Chris+Beal+Flying+Knee+Knockout+Patrick+Williams+UFC+172+%5BS%5D.gif

Remember seeing him fight in the streaming BAMMA fights, he was fighting the now openly-gay figher who took the fight on shor tnotice (can't remember his name, not-anti gay its just the only thing I remember about him except he also did felony fights and was too nice to curbstomp the guy he was fighting on concrete).

But anyways when Chris Beal failed to finish the other guy in 3 rds the announcer said something along the lines of "if Chris Beal thinks he's ready for the UFC he should be able to end fights like this", and I thought the same thing, we were both wrong I guess...

I wrote Seery off bigtime against Pickett, judging him by his record and feeling he was a borderline jobber who'd beaten poor competition and capitalised on a late UFC opening.

The Pickett fight proved me wrong, but the Phil Harris fight has turned me back again. Pickett was shocking at 125lbs, and is approaching retirement IMO, plus he clearly under-estimated Seery.

Harris is flat-out terrible. He was one of the worst fighters I've seen in the UFC and Seery just picked his way to a UD, whereas Harris hasn't been hard to finish in the past.

Beal is gonna win this, comfortably.

That KO was amazing. It was the opening fight of the night too. Amazing first UFC fight in Baltimore.

I wrote Seery off bigtime against Pickett, judging him by his record and feeling he was a borderline jobber who'd beaten poor competition and capitalised on a late UFC opening.

The Pickett fight proved me wrong, but the Phil Harris fight has turned me back again. Pickett was shocking at 125lbs, and is approaching retirement IMO, plus he clearly under-estimated Seery.

Harris is flat-out terrible. He was one of the worst fighters I've seen in the UFC and Seery just picked his way to a UD, whereas Harris hasn't been hard to finish in the past.

Beal is gonna win this, comfortably.

I didn't feel the same about the Harris fight. Harris basically ran away from Seery for three rounds and sat on his arse every time he got dropped. Seery had just buried his infant nephew a couple of days beforehand, and i think that may have been a factor. We'll see on Saturday!

I didn't feel the same about the Harris fight. Harris basically ran away from Seery for three rounds and sat on his arse every time he got dropped. Seery had just buried his infant nephew a couple of days beforehand, and i think that may have been a factor. We'll see on Saturday!

Oof, I need stop judging Neel Seery.

surprised that this fight is on the fight pass prelims if I'm honest

Back