Chris Arreola: Same Chris, Different Day

Tam-Tam

Management vs Labour
@Gold
Reaction score
Latest article up on NoBSBoxing.com..

Chris-Arreola--001.jpg

Chris Arreola: Same Chris Different Day

ESPN last night featured the latest fight of Chris Arreola (29-2, 25Kos) and the latest instalment of his "I'm back!" tour, versus Miguel Quezada (29-5, 18Kos). This is a tour that's now stopped and started numerous times over the past twelve months and if Chris is going to continue to go down this same path, it's going to have numerous sequels which I'm sure will have snappy names attached to them, but ultimately mean the same thing: Same Chris, different day.

Read the rest via the link below and tell me what you think. I;ve always liked Chris, but I've also been well aware of the kid's serious issues. Seems alot of us are not...

NobsBoxing

Last edited:
must be the edit you just did one minute after your post

No, the edit was to fix the link that was going to the forum instead of the front page. Both work fine. It's just the stupid way that SD pipes you to a link beforehand.

Just like to say we had some pretty shitty matches this weekend. Arreola fight was garbage, Pascal-Dawson fight was also garbage.

I dislike Chris Arreola.. not only is he named after part of a nipple, but i don't like his crying.

Latest article up on NoBSBoxing.com..

Chris-Arreola--001.jpg

Read the rest via the link below and tell me what you think. I;ve always liked Chris, but I've also been well aware of the kid's serious issues. Seems alot of us are not...

NobsBoxing

Woah, it's actually well written (and I'm not even much interested in Areola)! I usually skip editorials/articles on boxing because they're mostly terrible. Nice surprice there and well done. Did you write it?

It's a shame. He needs better work ethic or he will waste his talent.

cant find the article but areola broke his hand in round 2 and messed up the other one.ill find the source

arreola is a fat slob, i was rooting for quezada to beat his ass, but i knew he wouldnt be able to. i cant wait until someone his own size fights this fat bastard again and we never have to watch one of his sloppy fights again.

arreola is a fat slob, i was rooting for quezada to beat his ass, but i knew he wouldnt be able to. i cant wait until someone his own size fights this fat bastard again and we never have to watch one of his sloppy fights again.

When have you ever had to watch one of his fights?

I don't really get why people don't enjoy watching Arreola fight. Don't get me wrong, I am WELL AWARE of his actual worth as a fighter (as I made mention in the article), but he's worth his hefty weight in heavyweight gold because of his appeal to fans across the USA. The guy is all heart and action and while that doesn't neccessarily equate into a successful and long career, it's sure as hell guaranteed to be an enjoyable ride for most of it.

And yes, I did write it.If you enjoyed the piece, why not head over to NoBSBoxing.com if you're interested in talking with like minded folks without the bullshit.

The most frustrating thing about about Chris, to me, is that he might really have the potential to be an elite fighter. He never comes in shape, hes getting older and getting beaten up, and at this point we might never see how good he could have been. It always bothers me when I see fighters blowing their potential.
If he keeps showing up fat, he definitely isnt getting much farther in his career.

I don't really get why people don't enjoy watching Arreola fight. Don't get me wrong, I am WELL AWARE of his actual worth as a fighter (as I made mention in the article), but he's worth his hefty weight in heavyweight gold because of his appeal to fans across the USA. The guy is all heart and action and while that doesn't neccessarily equate into a successful and long career, it's sure as hell guaranteed to be an enjoyable ride for most of it.

And yes, I did write it.If you enjoyed the piece, why not head over to NoBSBoxing.com if you're interested in talking with like minded folks without the bullshit.

appeal to fans? Nobody in USA knows who this dude is except hardcore boxing fans and the few who watched his baby cry loss to Klit and were like "wtf" even if he beat Klit still nobody would care since klits are even less known in the US

Back