CHP has ordered Sacramento protesters to disperse under threat of violence

Poatan Power

Matt Serra & Sean Sherk's 5'9" Nephew
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The CHP used a bullhorn at the capitol building in Sacramento stating that protesters would face arrest if they didn't disperse because they're not wearing masks and are not 6 feet apart. Exercising their constitutional rights. Hundreds of protesters there refused to move and are currently chanting "OPEN UP, OR ELSE" and refusing to comply. CHP has yet to make a move on the arrest threat. This is LIVE

https://www.sacbee.com/article242443646.html

Gadsen and American flags everywhere, never been more proud of fellow Californians.

CHP are jack booted thugs. They just removed batons from belts

Current chant "OFFICERS, OFFICERS, REMEMBER YOUR OATH"

Demonstration has gone on for over 4 hours without incident until the last 30 minutes.

These protesters are the looniest of the loony tunes. When you think having to wear a mask and stand six feet apart during a contagion is a form of tyranny - and you're actually threatening violence over it - you need to be carted off to jail or the funny farm or perhaps just be put down like a mad dog by law enforcement.

_112053965_gettyimages-1211398264.jpg

Bunch of 200 yards tactical timmies LARPing as patriots and revolutionaries. Laughable.

Ya'll can be statists if you want. These people are peacefully protesting. In Sacramento of course there are no firearms present. Sure there are some looney tunes here but that's no different than any protest for any reason.

Bunch of 200 yards tactical timmies LARPing as patriots and revolutionaries. Laughable.

They're 2 yards away from state police with firearms and batons right now.

lol so arrest warning after a 4 hr protest dragged on= "threat of violence"
God I fucking love watching you inbred nothings freak out over this shit after mocking pretty much every socially beneficial protest in recent history and suggest citizens should literally kill protesters with their cars.

Last edited:
lol so arrest= "threat of violence"
God I fucking love watching you inbred nothings freak out over this shit after mocking pretty much every socially beneficial protest in recent history and suggest citizens should literally kill protesters with their cars.

They have a deadly weapon in their hands ordering to disperse. If I ordered you to do something with a baton in my hand and gun on my hip...? And the thing I am threatening you with is handcuffing, arresting, putting you prone on the ground, etc...

Sorry, have no idea what you're talking about, I'm not a sociopath.

They have a deadly weapon in their hands ordering to disperse. If I ordered you to do something with a baton in my hand and gun on my hip...?
So if the protesters had guns would that be a threat of violence or nah?
Just to be clear: are you saying officers are literally drawing their firearms on people, or being a sniveling little semantic shitbrain by claiming they are threatening violence by having a holster on their waistband?

These people are drooling fucking retards, but I support their right to assemble and protest.

So if the protesters had guns would that be a threat of violence or nah?
Just to be clear: are you saying officers are literally drawing their firearms on people, or being a sniveling little semantic shitbrain by claiming they are threatening violence by having a holster on their waistband?

I actually made it pretty clear. They threatened arrest and then removed their batons. That is a deadly force weapon. They also have guns on their hips, yeah.

What would you think if I ordered you to give me your wallet and removed a baton from my belt? That I'm about to beat your brains in if I don't get what I ask for?

Oh that's right, just because someone doesn't align with your political views you're fine with their constitutional rights being violated. I'm not.

Go back in your cave.

These protesters are the looniest of the loony tunes. When you think having to wear a mask and stand six feet apart during a contagion is a form of tyranny - and you're actually threatening violence over it - you need to be carted off to jail or the funny farm or perhaps just be put down like a mad dog by law enforcement.

_112053965_gettyimages-1211398264.jpg

I usually agree with you, but this ain't it.

The protesters may be on the bottom rung of IQ, but they have the right to assembly. I will support that, no matter how dumb their protest is.

I'm cool with people wanting to protest. But when you act recklessly, you only undermine your own efforts. Dumbasses.

The protesters may be on the bottom rung of IQ, but they have the right to assembly. I will support that, no matter how dumb their protest is.

And unlike other protests I've watched live, haven't heard a single damn "fuck the police," or "pigs can die," or anything else of that matter.

I'm cool with people wanting to protest. But when you act recklessly, you only undermine your own efforts. Dumbasses.

What is reckless about being unarmed and holding an American flag at the capitol building of your state?

Also, fucking lol @ a random CHP riding a horse among the lines

But are they allowed to stay close to each other without a mask?

Stupid if CHP escalates this. Hope no Protestors or officers are hurt

But are they allowed to stay close to each other without a mask?

Many of the officers aren't wearing a mask. Most of them, actually.

All of this currently happening because they're on the capitol grounds. Just announced they can continue on the streets, but not the grounds. The grounds that our tax dollars pay for, we aren't allowed to protest on.

Stupid if CHP escalates this. Hope no Protestors or officers are hurt

Likewise. This was a peaceful protest with CHP literally among the protesters talking and mingling. Then some brass asshole came out from the capitol with a bullhorn and had them form a riot line for people that were peacefully protesting unarmed.

Back