Chopper Chi vs Vigney Set for Glory 33

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
It will be on UFC Fight Pass according to Chopper's Instagram.

Who takes the rematch?

Vigney again,but i dont pay attention to a fight like this,both arent good kickboxers

Highest level kickboxing at its best. I can't wait for this!

I want HW's that can cock back a punch for a solid three seconds before throwing it and still manage to land on their equally skilled opponent. That's when Kickboxing is purely at its finest.

Since there is a lack of HW fighters this fight isnt that bad.... Vigney won against kameyo and sam who i see as decent competition.

To bad this is not a step up in competition for both of them id rather saw them fight against some one like mladen or gerges

Since there is a lack of HW fighters this fight isnt that bad.... Vigney won against kameyo and sam who i see as decent competition.

To bad this is not a step up in competition for both of them id rather saw them fight against some one like mladen or gerges

He havent skill and fight IQ enough to face both of them,but he really could take a bigger challenge

Gerged would put hum on secure fight range and low kick him to submission

When Anderson loses to Rico they should set up him vs the winner of this fight.

i wouldn't put either against Mladen or Gerges right now; especially Gerges.

This fight works for me because they are similar level and there's some context to it, there will be a lot of shit talk coming from Chi with the intention of getting inside Xavier's head, he's a quiet guy who doesn't like all that stuff. Would i back either guy to make it through Final 8 back in the day? No. But any fight between two parties who really, genuinely dislike each other is always interesting to me.

i wouldn't put either against Mladen or Gerges right now; especially Gerges.

This fight works for me because they are similar level and there's some context to it, there will be a lot of shit talk coming from Chi with the intention of getting inside Xavier's head, he's a quiet guy who doesn't like all that stuff. Would i back either guy to make it through Final 8 back in the day? No. But any fight between two parties who really, genuinely dislike each other is always interesting to me.

This fight just doesn’t prove anything. They both won their last fights let them prove themselfs. Even if they lose(likely) that at least would prove a gerges is solid top 5.

Vigney didnt lose in how long? I think its not a problem that they lose a fight against decent competition. This fight does not prove anything in the ranking.

Is it a interesting fight? Yeah Chi is a good talker and it looks like they are at the same level. Still I hope both can get a step up in competition even if they start losing. Even if it is only to make the rest of the devision legit.

This fight just doesn’t prove anything. They both won their last fights let them prove themselfs. Even if they lose(likely) that at least would prove a gerges is solid top 5.

Vigney didnt lose in how long? I think its not a problem that they lose a fight against decent competition. This fight does not prove anything in the ranking.

Is it a interesting fight? Yeah Chi is a good talker and it looks like they are at the same level. Still I hope both can get a step up in competition even if they start losing. Even if it is only to make the rest of the devision legit.

true; all valid points

Back