Choose 4 of the following

Is this some sort of psychological thing? Like if you choose the mirror you are a narcissist or an arsonist.

You dont need toilet paper, just take a dip in the ocean after dropping the Deuce. You probably dont need the flashlight either, as the sky should be clear, and get plenty of starlight. Insects on an island cannot be that bad, or else they starve a long time ago. Dont need compass if you can navigate by stars.

I take pot, knife, rope, hacksaw.

I build a raft, some fishing implements, or spears. I go brave the ocean see if I can find larger landmasses. If the polynesians can do it, so can I.

No heck no, I dont need to. The world is getting smaller. I am sure some rich guy will come around looking to explore. I just hitch a ride with him. Or i just start big fire. I am sure someone sees it.

Knife (to many uses, sharpen tools, hunt, crafting), Fishing Rod (obviously to hunt for food assuming this Tropical Island has a river), Tent (use as shelter, raw supplies just in case), Cooking Pot (to cook food, purify water.)

You guys not picking Tent or Tarp would die pretty quick. You underestimate the threat of exposure.

I lived in south east asia all my life. 2 years in a beach town. I could climb coconut trees to provide me water, food and shelter. I know how to weave the leaves to make shelter. Guess i should have typed that in my post but I was on my phone and got lazy.

Also, i know how to collect toddy from coconuts. Unlimited free booze. Make vinegar out of coconut water to make ceviche.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the hand saw isn't getting much love. Incredibly useful tool.

Hand saw
knife
Boots

I'm torn between the fishing rod, cooking pot, and rope for the last spot.

When I took my wilderness survival course, the man said to get a army knife that had the saw on it. No saw is no good he says.

His school seemed to have expanded.

http://www.californiasurvivaltraining.com/

Fishing rod seems like a good choice, as I'd die of starvation before learning to spear fishes.
Flare gun
Tent
Hiking boots don't seem useful on a tropical island.
water purifier or
Tarp if it's the urban dictionary definiton of the word.

I believe the trick to spearing fish is not the technique but how you tmake the tip. Because of the light being refracted in the water, you need to multiple tips pointing at different angles to increase chance of striking true.

Someone with more knowledge can correct me if I am wrong.

Tent
Pot(Heat my water, basically a water purifier)
First Aid Kit
Ipod

there needs to be a few more questions answered, like whether theres a freshwater source or not, size of the island, whether there's line for the fishing rod... lotta stuff, but I'd go weed tent knife first aid kit I think, depending on amount of supplies in the first aid kit... rifle as a stand in for the first aid kit if I was unsatisfied with it, so I could shoot myself after the weed ran out (provided there are bullets)

Yeh like if the Island happens to be Tasmania, New Zealand I am just going to stay.

Ipod
Hammock
5 oz of stink
ball

If I would have been asked this question on any other day....just the knife

RamboPromo.jpg

You can make fire with out matches. Takes a bit longer but possible.

It would be work to make fire even with matches. Really hard to make it with something like flint at your disposal. Crazy hard to make by rubbing sticks together.

People go on Survivor having trained to start fire and often entire tribes fail to start one without assistance (such as flint).

Fuck it...

Weed
Matches
Raft
ipod

...peace out.

This might actually be my choice as well. If i had enough hope of being rescued, i would switch out the weed and matches for the tarp and water purifier.

Ill take the

Gun
Sun screen
Weed

Once the weed runs out and the sun screen I'm using as lube for pumping off runs out Ill use gun to shoot myself in the head.

Could be worse. I could live on an island alone for the next 30-40 years. Rather be dead IMO.

Need to know if the pot has seeds in it ?

Rifle
Knife
Fishing Pole

and final answer pending.

I see a lot of you taking weed but no matches... noobs. Have fun rubbing sticks together trying to light one up.

Well, I'm wearing boxers now, and you didn't specify what game is available.

I choose the reefer.

If I'm going out, let's do it happy.

1) Weed.
2) Hammock.
3) Ipod.
4) Wilson.

tdg4.gif

Knife, saw, and cooking pot are there for sure. These are metal items, I know I won't be forging shit on the island so I better scoop up these useful tools up now.

I'm having troubles deciding on the fourth item.

Maybe matches because lighting s fire without then is really hard.

Maybe first aid kit, is like a closer look inside that thing, it might even have matches!

The fishing pole could be useful as well but I only see a rod and reel. Is there even any line? That could also be good for trying things together. I also didn't see a hook not a lure.

Also debating over the vitamins, I've no idea what's on this island for food.

I think the hiking boots may even be a good idea.

Can't decide....

Back