International Chomsky: Israeli intervention in US ‘vastly overwhelms' anything Russia has done

Indeed.

This "one-state solution" is also what our traditional rabbis have wanted as well.

israel342747654_90e4c943fd.jpg

What is a religion, but the culture and actions of its followers? Jews that are adamantly against the zionist state are not the majority.

What is a religion, but the culture and actions of its followers? Jews that are adamantly against the zionist state are not the majority.
Not to derail, but in Judaism, we believe that our Jewishness is based on our soul's acceptance of the Torah on Mt. Sinai. It is that simple. Moreover, there really is no singular Jewish culture at all. My favorite rabbi shares a story of how his family was from Poland and England and his Jewish neighbor from Yemen does speak the same language, eat the same food or listen to the same music. In other words, two totally different cultures, yet religiously speaking, very similar as they both believe that they have accepted the Torah. Hope that helped.

Anyways, just saw the piece fro Phil Giraldi which is really on point with Chomsky's position.

Israel – not Russia – is the one foreign country that can interfere with impunity with the political processes in the United States yet it is immune from criticism. It is also the single most significant threat to genuine national security...

So... Will the Dems/MSM go after the Israelis?
Never.

More to Chomsky's point, this documentary starts with Congressmen and women and candidates who tell their story of exactly how it works. I would call this a must watch for anyone still confused.

NO SHIT! But we’re not allowed to talk about them you nazi, fascist, racist, bigot...fascist!

AIPAC is more insidious than ANY Islamic “Terrorist” organization.

Control the media and you control the quislings...Sad!

Why are people acting like this is some sort of new information? Since like the 60's or 70's it's been known that one of the countries that spies on us the most is Israel.

Do you have other responses than that, or is that just your standard when you don't have anything to say?

You literally posted "Derp", you stupid motherfucker.

That's my response, you went full retard.

<DisgustingHHH>

Could Chomsky be more right? It seems our relationship as America with Israel is strategic and parasitic...

Why are people acting like this is some sort of new information? Since like the 60's or 70's it's been known that one of the countries that spies on us the most is Israel.
Because of the media, primarily. They form opinions based on abject idiocy. The flock enjoys.

Is it possible to have a poll added to this thread? Perhaps it could look something like this:

With all we have learned over the last few months, do you now agree with Chomsky?

1) I agree 100%
2) I mostly agree
3) I somewhat agree
4) I somewhat disagree
5) I mostly disagree
6) Chomsky is a loon

Is it possible to have a poll added to this thread? Perhaps it could look something like this:

With all we have learned over the last few months, do you now agree with Chomsky?

1) I agree 100%
2) I mostly agree
3) I somewhat agree
4) I somewhat disagree
5) I mostly disagree
6) Chomsky is a loon

Dude, you're a nut. Three threads started by you today, all having to do with Israel, then you dig up a 4 month dead post on the same subject. You just get out of the can or something?

I think it's great that HE's saying this because, he's Jewish himself. So they can't call him a racist for saying something that a lot of people already know.

I was always a fan of Chomsky.

Wrong. The guy in Charleston is being charged with a hate crime for running over a white girl.

Israel has far too much influence in both the US and the UK. There was an investigation done by Al Jazeera that showed shady goings on in the UK Labour party by Israel.

its a multi-part, this is part 1

Here's the version focusing on Israeli influence(and a downright full blown Intel operation) in America:

Back