Choke of Doom

Enhance

White Belt
Reaction score

Hope you all enjoy this. It's a nasty choke setup from side control by baiting your opponent to turtle into you. Not really called choke of doom, but have this choke drilled on you a few times and feel how horrible it is.

I guess it's the same concept as a brabo choke if it had to have a name?

Let us know what you think!

Yamasaki Academy - DC
www.bjjdc.com
Instructor: Luis Pantoja

I like, I am in top control so much I enjoy new techniques.

Hope you all enjoy this. It's a nasty choke setup from side control by baiting your opponent to turtle into you. Not really called choke of doom, but have this choke drilled on you a few times and feel how horrible it is.

I guess it's the same concept as a brabo choke if it had to have a name?

Let us know what you think!

Yamasaki Academy - DC
www.bjjdc.com
Instructor: Luis Pantoja

Your kind (helpful, and with legit credentials) are not welcome on sherdog :icon_chee

Anyway, in all seriousness, thanks for the video. I'm sure some of the gi players will enjoy it.

Solid technique.

I miss training under Luis. The guy's sick. Of course Tanq's rocking the gi with the fancy lining. haha

Last edited:
Yeah that's pretty much an arm triangle with the gi. Sick choke, but I think it's much tighter if you pass the end of the lapel to your other hand and do the gi brabo choke.

Solid technique.

I miss training under Luis. The guy's sick. Of course Tanq's rocking the gi with the fancy lining. haha

That you Mark? It's Chris - hope you're doing well over there in China!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back