Chocolate Milk after a workout???

The title makes me sad because I'm lactose intolerant. I'm unable to find lactose free choco milk:(

You could drink chocolate soy milk, but of course one of the side effects is that you grow a soygina.

I loved chocolate milk in elementary school.

OMGzors! Me too! We're like, totally alike an stuff! That's sooooo weird.

Wait....did you have a gerbil named Pete???

I did catch two baby mice a few days ago. I put them in ziploc bags and threw them away.

Did you at least have the mercy to kill them first, or did you just let them slowly suffocate in the bag?

Animals should be killed as quickly and humanely as possible. Humans are a different story altogether.

And I'm curious, would strawberry nesquick work as well as chocolate? I bet it's even sugary.

I actually look forward to milk after my workouts now. Its like i've been classically conditioned to want it.

I did catch two baby mice a few days ago. I put them in ziploc bags and threw them away.

ahab and i killed mice with the subs from his truck when we were kids. the bass would throw off their heart. then we would play hours of goldeneye and if you want to play us we'll own your ass.

ahab and i killed mice with the subs from his truck when we were kids. the bass would throw off their heart. then we would play hours of goldeneye and if you want to play us we'll own your ass.

My friends stopped playing me at Goldeneye because I owned them so completely.

also, i tried chocolate milk after a workout and it was a lot better than i thought it would be. i don't like thick drinks after a workout usually.

My friends stopped playing me at Goldeneye because I owned them so completely.

if the n64 was online i would say bring it bitch. Complex...Proxy Mines...LTK...first to 20. if you kill me ONCE i'll be impressed.

Moustraps are so much more satisfying.

One minute you're sitting there in your grandmas living room playing parcheesy and the next thing you know, "SNAP!" It's orgasmic.

The sticky traps suck though.

if the n64 was online i would say bring it bitch. Complex...Proxy Mines...LTK...first to 20. if you kill me ONCE i'll be impressed.

That was my favorite too. I could usually get to all the spawn points and drop a few mines before they could even get a weapon.

Moustraps are so much more satisfying.

One minute you're sitting there in your grandmas living room playing parcheesy and the next thing you know, "SNAP!" It's orgasmic.

The sticky traps suck though.

orgasmic for you or your grandma? and were you drinking chocolate milk during parcheesy?

Go Hawks and Cyclones!

no wait... both our teams COMBINED still suck... /sigh

I take it you didn't see us dominate the NCAA D1 Wrestling Tournament then?

Yeah, I think we were talking about a sport that EVERYONE watches. Keep in mind I love wrestling and I come from THE wrestling state -- Minnesota -- but throw MN in with both Iowa schools and combined we still suck compared to Michigan and Ohio State.

I confess. I posted this just so I could say that MN wrestling is the best :D.

I always throw in Ovaltine to my Protein shakes :)

Hey i love wrestling, all my guys that i train are former wrestlers but since we were talking about chocolate milk and football, i had to stay on topic :D

Back