Chito Vera says Sean O’Malley turned down the UFC’s offer for a rematch

Lol at the O’Malley fans.

Vera would murk him again and anyone reading this knows it

Edit let’s see how O’Malley does vs Aldo or Cruz... of to Bellator, fellar.
While it’s true that Sean had no answers to ground game after he was hurt, he was more than handling himself on the feet. Michael Chandler lost in a similar fashion due to calf kick and won the rematch. I don’t think there would be a clear favorite in the rematch. It’s not like Chito was working Sean outside of one calf kick that deadened a nerve. The ground game defense is suspect though.

I don’t see how anyone can watch both of these guys fight and think that Suga shouldn’t again...be the massive favorite if they were to fight. People really need to learn how to put their personal feeling aside when discussing fighters. I know suga is hated around here but again....these two fighters aren’t on the same level.

I think a rematch could be fun down the road but Sean is trying to get that title fight and probably doesn’t see this fight as necessary to get it.

I can never understand how supposed “fight fans” can hate so hard on a young obviously talented fighter making his way up. It’s great for the sport and the division. Hate the personality if you want, but how can anyone see him fight and objectively say the kid isn’t extremely talented.

Back