Chito beats O'malley 10/10 times

Not sure. Still too many unanswered questions about Sean

But I'm convinced Chito is the toughest mofo at BW not named Petr Yan. Not much of a finisher but he makes guys wilt. I feel sorry for the first fighter who has to go 5 rounds with this animal

giphy.gif

He will get KTFO again by a hammerfist lol..........hella questionable chin.

Do you understand you could just write 1/1 times and it would mean the same thing, ts?

Not saying Chito wouldn't beat him again, but striking exchanges didn't show him to be a superior fighter to Sean. Good for him that Sean's leg gave out, made people think that he destroyed him. Hate really does wonders. With all that said, Chito is a very tough mofo and is Sean's entry to the top 10 quality fighters. Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if Chito wins. A very good fighter who I only see going up. But that Sean fight didn't tell me whos better at all.

If O'Malley takes this fight serious without the theatrics, he definitely can give Chito problems with his kicks and reach. Chito is underrated and he's good all around fighter. Been a fan since he beat Pickett, it's good people are finally talking about him more. I'd take Chito in a rematch, he's just fought more often/experience and even in losses he's put up a fight. I'm not sold on O'Malley.

I would literally shit my pants laughing if when they rematch Chito wins via calf kick again

Chito is underrated and he's good all around fighter. Been a fan since he beat Pickett, it's good people are finally talking about him more.
I actually went to that card in the O2 and watched the fight live with a friend

Back