Chisora went 12 rounds with Vitali, Fury, Pulev and Whyte.

Chisora is 40 and past his best. Bad performance vs the ghost of Chisora, feed Usyk to Wilder or AJ.

´He fought my fight´, no he didnt. Certainly didnt.

Usyk is a slick circeling sniper though. Will it be enough for the big three though?

Chisora is 40 and past his best. Bad performance vs the ghost of Chisora, feed Usyk to Wilder or AJ.

Chisora is 36, which isn't that old for a HW, and he's only a couple of years past his peak.

I think usyk can beat wilder to be honest... aj probably not

Chisora is a better boxer than Wilder. All Wilder has is power. I wouldn't be surprised by Usyk winning a comfortable decision.

´He fought my fight´, no he didnt. Certainly didnt.

Usyk is a slick circeling sniper though. Will it be enough for the big three though?

I really doubt if it would be enough even for a Ruiz or Whyte, Usyk has great footwork, speed, solid conditioning and arguably the best technique at Heavyweight but if he can't get these guys respect, or even threaten them with his punches... Hes not going to fair well for very long at HW. He also put on 0 size for HW he went from 200lb cruiser to a softer 217 HW...He should really focus on putting 10-15lbs of muscle on his ftame and focus on sitting down on his punches more. Heavyweights are bigger now than they used to be, low 230s would be a good weight for him.

Chisora is a better boxer than Wilder. All Wilder has is power. I wouldn't be surprised by Usyk winning a comfortable decision.

Chisora was landing plenty on Usyk tho. All Wilder needs is one. Usyk isnt great defensively but he can be set up

Chisora was landing plenty on Usyk tho. All Wilder needs is one. Usyk isnt great defensively but he can be set up

He was landing because he can cut the ring off better than Wilder. Wilder has awful footwork and overall boxing skill.

This is absolute nonsense. Hes the exact same hes always been.

Reactions: JSN
Yes it does. Usk is too small to beat a good hw.

Since when not being able to KO your opponent means it's a bad fight? Usyk is not a big puncher nor puts a pressure on his opponent, he is a slick boxer, one of the most skilled one in the division, most of his fights will be win by points.

Yes it does. Usk is too small to beat a good hw.
There are exceptions like Mike Tyson and Joe Frazier, who beat people who weighs 240 lbs, but Usyk doesn't have their punching power probably.

Still, Usyk is skilled enough to win against almost every HW in the division by outboxing them except for maybe Tyson Fury.

Since when not being able to KO your opponent means it's a bad fight? Usyk is not a big puncher nor puts a pressure on his opponent, he is a slick boxer, one of the most skilled one in the division, most of his fights will be win by points.

There are exceptions like Mike Tyson and Joe Frazier, who beat people who weighs 240 lbs, but Usyk doesn't have their punching power probably.

Still, Usyk is skilled enough to win against almost every HW in the division by outboxing them except for maybe Tyson Fury.

Naw. King Kong beats him.

The need for this thread kinda proves otherwise tbh.

Back