Chisora talking a lot of smack in the sit down with Parker

Price replaces Parker...

Yikes.

Price is gonna eat one of those winging right hands and that will be that.

Price replaces Parker...

Yikes.

I prefer this fight tbh and its a better match up. Parker beats Chisora every time they fight imo. I actually think this is a 50/50 if price fights like he should and uses his length

I prefer this fight tbh and its a better match up. Parker beats Chisora every time they fight imo. I actually think this is a 50/50 if price fights like he should and uses his length

If he does... If he does.

He managed against the white rhino, but even del boy is far more skilled than Allen tbf

I can’t see how a looping overhand right doesn’t connect on Price’s button at some point. His chance is that Del Boy’s chin lay have fallen off a cliff.

I can’t see how a looping overhand right doesn’t connect on Price’s button at some point. His chance is that Del Boy’s chin lay have fallen off a cliff.

Yeah, you are talking sense. He’s getting KTFO after dominating the first few rounds more than likely

Yeah i don't mind this fight at all actually....Price deserves a semi-big fight after his last win. I'd kinda like to see him win but that probably won't happen

I saw a Hearn interview last night, said he's possibly adding something good to that youtuber card with BJS/Haney as support. I was daydreaming of an Usyk vs Chisora scenario but that'd create too many moving parts

Damn, I was going to win some easy money on a Parker decision.

Back